Super Bowl XLVI: NY Giants vs. New England

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, here we go again. Hated both teams when they played in 2007 and hate em both still today. Still that was one of the best super bowls I've ever seen. Haven't decided who I'm rooting for just yet...I'll prolly just watch the game and hope for a good game. Maybe a lay bet down on one of the teams before the game starts to make it interesting...

Prediction

Giants 31 Patriots 27

lol yeah I've been wrong with just about every game this playoffs

Giants Falcons - took Falcons

Saints Lions - took Saints

Broncos Steelers - took Steelers

Texans Bengals - took Texans

Packers Giants - took Packers

49ers Saints - I was 51% Saints 49% 49ers...lol

Texans Ravens - took Ravens

Patriots Broncos - took Patriots

49ers Giants - took 49ers

Patriots Ravens - took Ravens

maybe I'm due for a right pick? :)

I'm usually spot on with my super bowl predictions though so, maybe that helps? :(

Tom Brady. He be like that old playa from the Himalaya's; got that long hair and just don't care.

He said shit; let me gon head and get clean this year. I know them hXE's gone cheer, when I win a ring this year.

Edited by Art Hues

WE IN HERE

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/rexburgstandardjournal.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/f5/ef5564d6-4c3c-11e1-b68f-0019bb2963f4/4f2838c7c733d.preview-300.jpg

I really want this one..bad..this win would mean more to me than any of our priors just to get back on top and beat new york while doing it would be the end for me as if we havent been spoiled enough this decade. but dont hate :P good luck to NY but i think we got yall this time gonna be a game!

FWIW, I had a dream last night Giants were up by 2 TD's at the end of the third and Brady threw a pick, but in this dream Eli Manning was also kicking FG's cause Tynes got hurt...

Edited by flsh7718