Super Bowl XLVI: NY Giants vs. New England

Real Deal

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[expletive]ing Sweet. S/O to all the Gmen fans on here that been rockin with OTR forever Guru, iMan, and anyone else I'm forgettin.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[expletive] yes, tyrone. [expletive], [expletive], [expletive] yes.

• Like 2

I have no [expletive]ing clue how the Giants only went 9-7 during the regular season. I had a bad feeling at the beginning of the playoffs they would make the Super Bowl, and it happened.

Anyways, there we too many plays that were not made tonight that should have been made for the Patriots which [expletive]ed them in the end.

I just hope the Giants are out of horseshoes for at least the next 50 years or so. They were the better team tonight, but, [expletive], they had all the little plays go their way tonight, but that happens.....

Nice game to watch but I really had no team to root for. The other Superbowl between these guys I was going for the Giants because I wanted the Dolphins to remain the only perfect team, but this year I had no opinion.

I have no [expletive]ing clue how the Giants only went 9-7 during the regular season. I had a bad feeling at the beginning of the playoffs they would make the Super Bowl, and it happened.

Anyways, there we too many plays that were not made tonight that should have been made for the Patriots which [expletive]ed them in the end.

I just hope the Giants are out of horseshoes for at least the next 50 years or so. They were the better team tonight, but, [expletive], they had all the little plays go their way tonight, but that happens.....

Injuries, were a huge part...

And yes, the Giants had some things go their way tonight and actually all post-season long. They got some breaks, bounces, etc. Honestly, that's what it takes to win a lot of times in football and specifically in the NFL playoffs. Not like the nba OR nhl where you play a 7 game series.

And yes, the Giants had some things go their way tonight and actually all post-season long. They got some breaks, bounces, etc.

While true, the Giants didn't make those mistakes. What did they have, 1 turnover the entire postseason? That'll do it.

While true, the Giants didn't make those mistakes. What did they have, 1 turnover the entire postseason? That'll do it.

Very true. Did have balls bounce their way tonight (Bradshaw/Nicks fumbles, huge plays that seemingly bounced nicely to Hynoski/Snee)...

Injuries, were a huge part...

And yes, the Giants had some things go their way tonight and actually all post-season long. They got some breaks, bounces, etc. Honestly, that's what it takes to win a lot of times in football and specifically in the NFL playoffs. Not like the nba OR nhl where you play a 7 game series.

It just sucks to lose to them twice. I'm probably being a little irrational, but this may hurt Brady and Belichick's legacy, but I think Eli Manning is HOF bound now, for sure.

I don't know how the Patriots were even leading at half-time, as they played like complete and utter shit at the beginning of the game. I just wish they had one bounce or a little luck go their way tonight.

The fumble they recovered with 12 men on the field [expletive]ing sucked. The two other fumbles they couldn't recover, and both had very nice bounces for the Giants. The Wes Welker drop (poor guy), the Branch miss, the Brady INT, and a few other plays really [expletive]ing suck.

The Manningham catch sucked, but it was just a nice catch. It sucks he caught it, but it wasn't a David Tyree catch. That play really sucked tonight though.

I wish Ninkovich didn't jump offsides either because they had the Giants at 4th down there.

The Patriots need to use their draft picks wisely this year. They NEED a legitimate #1 WR as well. Yes, I love Welker and he's excellent, but they need a WR that can really stretch the defense.

[expletive].