Phil Jackson

I have my sources telling me Dolan is seriously looking into the Zen Master

how do you knicks fan feel about him? would you fire D'antonio if it meant for a chance for the Zen Master?

I say yes, he may not have a Michael, a Kobe, or a Shaq on the Knicks but he won 55 games the season

where Bulls played without Mike. And he took a weak lakers team to play-offs too.

So he can work with secondary players like Melo and Amare (Pippen, Rodman) and win 55 and who knows

Knicks might pick up a Durant or Dwight in their near future if the opoortunity presents itself

No, D'Antoni doesn't deserve to be fired yet. Carmelo looked so much better tonight after he rested his injuries. I think this three game stretch for the Knicks determines D'Antoni's fate.

And Phil Jackson would never come to the Knicks with this current roster. So this thread sucks.

well your sources are terrible ^^^

atleast mine are legit:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/7110/wilbon-phil-jackson-will-coach-in-2012-13

unless u think wilbon isn't as legit as you,

he only has more tv shows, more public written articles and more award winning journalism than all ur sources combined

I absolutely love Mike Dantoni though if I were Dolan I would hire Phil Jackson as the new coach and reasign Dantoni Walsh to the general manager position since he did so well orchestaring the basis of the Nuggets 2010 - 2011 team.

In Madison Square Garden Jackson would be able to display his talents on the biggest stage and end his career on a high note.

Edited by Art Hues

No, D'Antoni doesn't deserve to be fired yet. Carmelo looked so much better tonight after he rested his injuries. I think this three game stretch for the Knicks determines D'Antoni's fate.

The Knicks are 8-13...you want to wait to fire D'Antoni because Melo had a good game against arguably the worst team in the NBA? I don't care if Melo has worked with an injured wrist, there is no reason this team shouldn't be AT LEAST .500. The Knicks spent years gutting their roster to get to this point. 8-13 is inexcusable, and D'Antoni's up-tempo offensive system won't work with a team built to be a slower, halfcourt team with some defensive potential.

And Phil Jackson would never come to the Knicks with this current roster. So this thread sucks.

He went to the Lakers with Kobe, Odom and a bunch of D-leaguers. The same Lakers who won like 35 games the season before and gave up Caron Butler for Kwame Brown. I'm sure, besides the Heat, if Phil was to come back it would be for the Knicks. Two stars, one of the better centers in the league, and coaching in the place he won a championship as a player.

Phil retired for several reasons, but a big one was the fact that traveling was hard on him physically. If it was hard for him during a normal season, it would wreck him during a shortened season.

I think Phil's pretty content blazing it up on his ranch in Montana.