Boston @ Cleveland

Wowww this one should be real exciting. Answers a lot of questions early on, which team is better and how will Lebron and Shaq mesh. This game should be a classic.

Yes sir, starts the season off right. Instant excitement. Initial questions will be answered the first day of the season.

I can't wait :rock:

• 1 month later...

I can't believe it's almost 8 days until this. Some days I think about the Cavs winning this and just get the chills.

Ohio sports have sucked since the Cavs have gone fishing. The Indians sucked as usual, the Buckeyes messed up their season, and the Browns are well the Browns. Finally Cleveland and in large part northern Ohio can cheer for something. This game will start the beginning of hope for something we can trust in, that being the Cavs.

YES I love watching basketball playoffs or not. The Cavs season ended so morbidly that I can't wait for us to show the world why we are a team to be reckoned with. Shaq's debut, LeBron's final year on contract, the Celtics come in town. So many extra stories coming into this game not to mentioning the Cavs great success at home make this game just so exciting!