Boston @ Cleveland

This is exactly why I act cocky about LeBron leaving Cleveland. I am watching the game now and noticed when lebron leaves the game, mo, z, jamario, Parker etc can't score. Now if he went to NJ I think being with guys like Harris and Lopez will take off far more stress then him being in cleveland and doing it ALL.

This is exactly why I act cocky about LeBron leaving Cleveland. I am watching the game now and noticed when lebron leaves the game, mo, z, jamario, Parker etc can't score. Now if he went to NJ I think being with guys like Harris and Lopez will take off far more stress then him being in cleveland and doing it ALL.

Lol yeah because NJ is loaded with stars. The Knicks have a better supporting cast right now than New Jersey. The Knicks actually have players who thrive off the bench.

• Owner

Well, so much for Boston getting crushed. Cleveland's offense turned upside down, and they gave up a double-digit lead. I think it has a LOT to do with interchanging Shaq and Ilgauskas, and playing small in the backcourt. It just changes everything on offense and defense.

They'll have to fix that if they want to get to the Finals.

• Owner

Cleveland just isn't moving the ball.

Is it just me, or does Shaq look in worse shape than he was in Phoenix last season? The Suns' training staff is simply amazing, really.

Marquis Daniels is going to be a big addition to this team, if he can knock down those shots. He may outshine Sheed (although I don't know what to expect from him in the playoffs).

When LeBron is behind you, you should probably pull it out :lol:

Cavs look out of sync. Celts are pretty much just hanging on and thy desperately need a backup point. Eddie House just doesn't cut it. That's why Rondo's coming in right now.

And LeBron just blatantly traveled.

This Shaq think worked out just like i thought LeBron can't drive as much with Shaq down there clogging the lane. They got some work to do. Big Z worked great because he stretched the floor for LeBron. That's the thing with the Cavs maybe they didnt have fantastic players, but they had players that suited the way LeBron played.

Mike Brown had some weird lineups on the floor tonight. Looks like he's still trying to find out what works and what doesn't. Hmmm.

And Shaq didn't stop LeBron from driving either. LeBron was getting to the FT line at will in the 2nd half with Shaq on the floor.

And KG looked pretty bad IMO. He had two missed open dunks in this game alone. He looked a lot slower as well.

Edited by Diesel

Mike Brown had some weird lineups on the floor tonight. Looks like he's still trying to find out what works and what doesn't. Hmmm.

And Shaq didn't stop LeBron from driving either. LeBron was getting to the FT line at will in the 2nd half with Shaq on the floor.

And KG looked pretty bad IMO. He had two missed open dunks in this game alone. He looked a lot slower as well.

At that point Shaq was phased out of the offense and just standing off to the side. I'd rather have a player who's a threat doing that.