Boston @ Cleveland

I hate to remind everyone, but the home team has won the game between these two teams like the past 10 plus games and the Cavs blew out the Celts in April. People who are picking the Celts are going out on a limb. Also, remember the Cavs were 45-2 in home games that LeBron played in playoffs and non-playoffs last year.

We were without KG in that game. But Last year doesn't factor into this game at all, so why bring it up? Even the whole "Last 10 games, the home team has won blah blah" doesn't matter. Both teams have new additions at important spots.

Also, lol at picking the celtics being going out on a limb. KG is healthy again, and the sheed/quise additions should do nothing but help. Boston/Cleveland are the top 2 teams in the east, if picking boston over cleveland is going out on a limb then i dont know what to tell you lol.

Anyways, Should be an entertaining game, but sadly i'll miss it because of work :(

I got my boys in green of course, winning by a slim margin in a wire to wire game.

Edited by Celtics3420

Delonte's doubtful, but Anthony Parker may be better to start at this point. That means Moon and Green will get more playing time, so I'm fine with that.

Thank god that Glen Davis is out.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest