Philadelphia @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

Orlando will more than likely dominate this game. There's nobody on the Sixers that can handle Nelson or Dwight, and Iggy will have to focus hard on defense against a rejuvenated and determined Vince Carter. It would be even uglier if Shard was playing.

I'm interested to see Elton Brand, though. I just don't know how far the Sixers can push teams like this without Andre Miller's point guard play.

Disappointed that this wasn't last night, so that I actually could have watched. There is a small baseball game happening tonight that just might take most of my attention.

On a similar note, thankfully this game is not in Philadelphia, or they would be playing in front of 1,000 people tops.

Good to see that steroid taking small balls Rashard Lewis suspended for this one. I think they should test that whole team to be honest.

Sixers could possibly steal one. Shard and Hedo were the ones that gave them the most trouble last year and both of them will not be available. Brand looked good in the preseason and I'm interested to see how he works in the Princeton Offense. Vince Carter won't be that much of a problem. Not much of an upgrade over Courtney Lee honestly.

I'm not saying the Sixers will win, but they definetly got a nice shot without Shard.

The Sixers looked pretty solid until I turned it off, and Dalembert was actually looking like he had pulled his head slightly out of his [expletive]. Not sure I want to know what happened.