Will Utah keep all four of their big men?

Real Deal

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would love to see the Knicks make a move for a guy with a lot of potential such as Derrick Favors, but they don't have anything to trade. I think they'd be better off trading one of those guys for a guard. But I'm not sure where they could move them

Not this season, but next year I can see somebody being interested in Jefferson and Millsap, especially if Jefferson continues his very solid play that he has shown this year so far.

With the Jazz being in the thick of things in the West playoff picture I can't see them dealing one of them, especially since they will have Golden State's pick which is likely to be in the 9-12 range in addition to their own. They will potentially make the playoffs and still add two solid young pieces to the team next year.

They have really positioned themselves nicely after the Williams trade last season.

I think they should...besides maybe the Bulls, they have the best 4-man 4/5 rotation in the league. But with Milsap and Jefferson being so dangerous and deserving of at least 30-35 minutes a piece, there is no reason to not deal one of them to add the offensive firepower on the wings that they desperately lack. Give them a versatile, explosive wing, and the Jazz could become a pretty dangerous team. Any one of Milsap/Jefferson/Favors will bring in a nice return.

• Owner

I wonder if the Jazz would be interested in trading one of their bigs to the Suns for Nash. I'm pretty sure the Suns realize that Steve is more than likely leaving the team, recognizing that they are ready to rebuild, and it makes me wonder if the Jazz would dish out a big if they get a contract extension out of Nashty.

I'd personally dangle Favors out there, along with some filler to make the contracts match. There is no point in Utah keeping Favors with the Milsap/Jefferson duo getting so many minutes, and Favors still has a very high ceiling and value. Nash could really make Utah a dangerous team, and if they manage to hold onto Harris it would move him into his natural 6th man role. If they added a wing that could be dangerous playing off Nash while occasionally being able to operate out of iso situations, you are talking about a contender here. Unfortunately, with Nash's age, by the time they got that piece they may only have a year to contend. Still, they should give it a try since Favors right now is being under-utilized while maintaing a high value.

Trade Favors and Harris, who would need to be involved for salary reasons, for Nash.

With the Warriors 1st daft whoever is still on the board between Jeremy Lamb, Bradley Beal and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

C: Jefferson

PF: Millsap

SF: MKG or Hayward (if Beal/Lamb are drafted)

SG: Beal/Lamb or Hayward (if MKG is drafted)

PG: Nash

with Watson, Burks, Kanter, Howard and possibly Kirilenko if they can get him back over next season off of the bench.

They would also have their own pick to use however they see fit. Hell, they could trade the Warriors 1st if it would land them a legit wing.

Not bad. The only problem is you would have to hope that whichever rookie comes in is able to contribute immediately considering Nash's age. All three that I mentioned seem like they are NBA ready, but who really knows.

That team could make some noise, though, especially with Nash still playing at an elite level.