I been un-banned?

Mike Hawk

• Owner

Because I made a topic about shaq having a higher field goal percentage from 2 point shots compared to Kobe. Rd argued that Kobe took tougher shots however that was not the case was my argument but he didn't agree and then banned me

Centers have higher FG% because their shots are closer to the rim, because they are seven feet tall and weigh far more than most guards. Logic applied. You went ballistic because I laughed at the argument.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/5340-shaqs-2pt-field-goals-vs-kobes-2pt-field-goals

Locked it up because you were arguing about it for about five pages elsewhere, and then, you created five more topics (the same exact thing) because the one above was locked, turning into a spammer. That was ban-worthy.

Plus, you were going all out on NetsVC and ATDI over and over again in topics (as stated in the moderator system, three different mods increased your warn level in a month's time, which is a long suspension that wasn't given to you).

But, I didn't unban to talk about this.

Anyway...all formerly banned members, who were originals, were unbanned. Even Diesel.

Because I made a topic about shaq having a higher field goal percentage from 2 point shots compared to Kobe. Rd argued that Kobe took tougher shots however that was not the case was my argument but he didn't agree and then banned me

Knowing RD and how he goes about banning people, this sounds incredibly false.

Plus, you were going all out on NetsVC and ATDI over and over again in topics (as stated in the moderator system, three different mods increased your warn level in a month's time, which is a long suspension that wasn't given to you).

They weren't making fun of my religion and were cheering that little kids got shot?

Centers have higher FG% because their shots are closer to the rim, because they are seven feet tall and weigh far more than most guards. Logic applied. You went ballistic because I laughed at the argument.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/5340-shaqs-2pt-field-goals-vs-kobes-2pt-field-goals

Locked it up because you were arguing about it for about five pages elsewhere, and then, you created five more topics (the same exact thing) because the one above was locked, turning into a spammer. That was ban-worthy.

But, I didn't unban to talk about this.

Anyway...all formerly banned members, who were originals, were unbanned. Even Diesel.

Also, I like how you edited my signature. To hide you looking bad, you wanna find bad in what everyone else does. But when you [expletive] up, you don't want to own up to it, and you don't want it to follow you around.

Thanks for deleting my quote, where you clearly stated to get it through my [expletive]ing thick skull.

Also, I like how you edited my signature. To hide you looking bad, you wanna find bad in what everyone else does. But when you [expletive] up, you don't want to own up to it, and you don't want it to follow you around.

Thanks for deleting my quote, where you clearly stated to get it through my [expletive]ing thick skull.

Lol, I hope you enjoyed being unbanned.

• Owner

They weren't making fun of my religion and were cheering that little kids got shot?

Don't remember that, but if they did, they were warned for it...as you were as well (not suspended).

Yeah, I told you to get something through your thick skull. Big deal. I don't allow quotes in signatures unless that particular member being quoted is fine with it. Not only did you have a quote, but you also had a line or to that was directed at me.

Sorry OTR, I should not have unbanned him. Huge mistake on my part. I should have realized that not all of our original members deserve the same respect as our dedicated guys. He didn't want to be here, doesn't respect the community (which was obvious before he was banned, attacking more than just me, ATDI and NetsVC), and...well, so much for him.