friends with benefits

reno

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So just a question of a hypothetical situation, lets say you were into a girl you really liked and got a long well with each other. She likes you a lot and you're both very sexually attracted to each other. However, she does not want you in a relationship, just friends with benefits. She would also be banging 4-5 other guys besides you any day of the week, would you continue on or drop her?

I couldn't be having sex with a girl consistently while KNOWING that other guys were also smashing her. Maybe it's just me. I've seen people do this friends with benefits shit and it almost always ends with someone getting hurt or pissed or something.

Pretty much the same. I'm not down with putting my P in a V that could have had another P in it bare a few hours ago. That's how AIDS started.