Sports Betting

ChosenOne

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

PM me your paypal information or whatever it needed for it. I can send it that way now, but I still can't send it by 5dimes. I have to talk to them tomorrow about letting me deposit, but I have money in my paypal.

Alright sounds good.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll get it when I deposit again. I don't know when that it. We never had a timetable for when I was going to give it to you by. If I had the money now, you would have it by now.

Well when a bet is made for an NFL season it's generally implied that the bets will be paid out at the conclusion of that season. So in our case, a little more than two months ago.

Also, feel free to just PayPal me the rest. I feel like that'll be easier than having you give it to me in any other way.

You'll get it when I deposit again. I don't know when that it. We never had a timetable for when I was going to give it to you by. If I had the money now, you would have it by now.

lmao you might as well have said you guys never shook on it or that you had your fingers crossed.

Considering I paid him what I had in my account until there was a freeze placed on it, no.

Have any better of an idea when I might get the rest? I'll be making a pretty large purchase online pretty soon so I'm trying to collect. ;)

ECN (or any others that use 5dimes), I just kicked off my account and deposited 100 bucks. Everything went through and it gave me a confirmation thanking me for the deposit.

Does it take some time to clear before it appears on my account?