Sports Betting

ChosenOne

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm kind of frustrated with 5dimes right now. The same day I place my first deposit of $1,000 in two months and run it up to $3,500 playing live dealer blackjack, 5dimes shuts down the live dealer for the first time I've ever seen for whatever [expletive]ing reason.

I saw a post similar to this on SBR, was that you?

You betting on sports at all lately? I deposited $100 about two weeks ago... got it up to $155 then sold $55 of it to a friend for $70 PayPal and am now back up to $135... so really I'm up about $90 since I started. Make a lot of $5/$10 plays with the occasional large one if I've been having a rough stretch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a really rough week betting wise. Almost went broke. Went all in on the Cards this morning and after a rough start they ended up dominating the Astros. Still down over $100 this week but up about $70 today alone. Have to slowly grind my way back in time for week 1 of football.

Had a really rough week betting wise. Almost went broke. Went all in on the Cards this morning and after a rough start they ended up dominating the Astros. Still down over $100 this week but up about $70 today alone. Have to slowly grind my way back in time for week 1 of football.

Don't bet too much, just extra spending money you can double or something. but be careful

Don't bet too much, just extra spending money you can double or something. but be careful

Yeah I know.

Started off with a $100 deposit. Turned that into roughly $500. My hope is just to be able to have a little extra cash here and there. Probably won't even consider withdrawing until I have at least $1,000 in my account though.

• 2 weeks later...

Dumb idea.

You most likely just wasted $200. I'd say do three team parlays at the MOST, with an occasional four team parlay if you are feeling it.

It's really risky to do that many teams in a parlay, especially during week 1...........

I'm feeling it. :glasses:

I agree that this is incredibly risky. However, I feel that there are a lot of mismatches this week. I could see teams like the Packers or Saints losing but I'd rather go for a big bang week 1 then to grind it out right from the start. If I lose the $200 it's not a huge deal as it's the houses money at this point anyway.

Would really love for it to hit though.

Dumb idea.

You most likely just wasted $200. I'd say do three team parlays at the MOST, with an occasional four team parlay if you are feeling it.

It's really risky to do that many teams in a parlay, especially during week 1...........

this times 10000

the chances off hitting on a 7 team parlay or even a 7 team teaser are so small...never, 3-4 at most totally agree

Did a nice small bet on the Skins spread +4 live in play during game, realized how sick they were and did a jumbo bet during halftime. Nice payout :glasses:

Did another jumbo bet on the NIners during the game and that luckily worked out for me.

Watching this Denver game slowly and carefully now haha