Dwight Howard Still Prefers Nets

Mentch

Anyone else getting sick of hearing about this guy every day? I know I am. Seriously its a new team every week:

Another day, another report about the biggest story-line as we head into the NBA trade deadline. Like has been regurgitated numerous times, Dwight Howard still desires to end up in Brooklyn playing for the Nets. More or less, we all know that. An interesting tidbit from this Sports Illustrated report involves the state of the Lakers franchise. Nearly a month ago, three independent reports surfaced that casual conversations between Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard were going poorly. Howard was rumored to not be happy that Kobe was not willing to consider him the primary option if the Lakers acquired him. SI.com reports that the Buss family is furious with Bryant for derailing their chances for acquiring Dwight Howard. The Lakers are not likely to trade for Howard without assurances that he will sign a long-term contract extension.

I'm pretty tired of listening to this clown too. If I were Orlando, I'd have traded him by now. Even though he's an amazing player, it is extremely disrespectful to be so open to not wanting to play for the team you currently play for. Its not like he's only said it once too. Its a weekly thing, and if I was a Magic fan, i'd be getting pretty tired of his bullshit.