Who killed Linsanity?

Who killed Linsanity?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Combination of Melo and ESPN. But I hate to say this as a Knicks fan, but I really think the team might have been better off without Melo. I'm not saying to trade him right now, but they should look into what they could get for him

He was never that good. Just a lot of hype because he's Asian doing someone no Asian's have really done before.

U do realize he was the best player in the NBA for about a week, right? He dropped 38 on LA and he had 28/14 on mavs

If by Linsanity, you mean the hype around the whole story, that was bound to happen unless he kept putting up 30-point performances.

If you mean his actual performances, D-Will out-shined him in the second Nets-Knicks match-up (although he still played well), and then Miami, if I remember correctly, was the first game where both he struggled and the Knicks lost.

He was the "hottest" player for a week. He was never the best.

he was teh best for that week. the guy was virtually unstoppable in several games. most against bad teams i will admit though like the wiz and his outbreak performance against NJ...part of it was people didn't scout him yet and he was making all his outside shots

it's not a matter of who killed it. like BB said it was more of the fact that he wasn't going to keep scoring 30 when teams knew his weaknesses and also when carmelo and amare came back because tehy take like 75% of the shots, which about 74% they [expletive]ing miss

U do realize he was the best player in the NBA for about a week, right? He dropped 38 on LA and he had 28/14 on mavs

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/early-lead/Images/2012-02-18T031412Z_01_CLE010_RTRIDSP_3_NBA.jpg?uuid=edqqKl5AEeG7AagP6KVIBg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/early-lead/Images/2012-02-18T031412Z_01_CLE010_RTRIDSP_3_NBA.jpg?uuid=edqqKl5AEeG7AagP6KVIBg

What is the point in posting this picture? Maybe if you comprehend instead of being a moron you will see he was clearly talking about stats alone.

Edited by fish7718

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly depends on who you're talking to, like for me, I'll always have Linsanity. I love how he plays and how he seems to have an odd leadership quality to him.

Most impressive part of Lin by far is that when things aren't going bad, he still has the balls to put up shots with the game on the line. And he never gets passive and he is always attacking. 1-11 at one point last night, still ended up 4/17, which is obviously awful, but he was 10/10 from the line which turned to be a huge difference in teh game, including a few timely buckets in the 4th.