Time For Portland To Step Up

It's now or never. Whether we make a trade or not, it's time for the Blazers to step up their game...especially right now with Ricky Rubio and Kyle Lowry, the starting point guards for the Wolves and Rockets, both teams currently ahead of the Blazers, down and out (Lowry for only 2-4 weeks). We've got a chance to try and catch up and get our 8th seed back.

I definitely think we need to make a trade. I think Felton, Crawford, Wallace, Camby, and Matthews need to go. As much as I like Wallace and Camby...I think it's time. Camby just doesn't seem into it anymore (with the exception of our last game against Washington when he got ejected). In fact, I think the only players we should look to keep are Aldridge, Batum, and maybe Elliot Williams and Joel Przybilla. The rest, I'm fine with getting rid of. Something needs to happen, and players need to step up. We aren't this bad of a team. At all.

I couldn't agree more. It's so frustrating watching this team. I look at some of the wins we had earlier on in the year like in okc and wonder where the hell that team is. Cause this gettin blown out by boston and washington shit sucks. Bad. If they're not able to make a big trade to bring a big name in, than they need to shed salaries.