2012 New York Giants

He wasn't going to be ready to play this year so they released him and let him know that when he's well enough to play, he'll have an invite to camp

damn, that's cool ... odds he ever plays again have got to be slim

Edited by JYD

Cool story bro?

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys beat us either. You guys are a decent regular season team.

Yeah true we are a 'decent' regular season team. But if we had Eli on our team instead of Romo we would be winning Bowls every year.

But anyways just to provoke:

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ch5741.png

LMFAO.

Yeah true we are a 'decent' regular season team. But if we had Eli on our team instead of Romo we would be winning Bowls every year.

I'd have to disagree ... Romo is not the only problem in Dallas.

T2 had his third ACL surgery the other day. Repaired a partially torn ligament. Looks like the Giants knew what they were doing releasing him, but I feel so bad for the guy. Hope he can come back to play at some point.

Mo Austin will play tomorrow, can't wait to see him. Prince is questionable, Rivers doubtful, but Boley will start. Going to be funny to watch, Sheridan is their OC and used to be our QB coach, so their offense is really similar to ours.

T2 had his third ACL surgery the other day. Repaired a partially torn ligament. Looks like the Giants knew what they were doing releasing him, but I feel so bad for the guy. Hope he can come back to play at some point.

Mo Austin will play tomorrow, can't wait to see him. Prince is questionable, Rivers doubtful, but Boley will start. Going to be funny to watch, Sheridan is their OC and used to be our QB coach, so their offense is really similar to ours.

Do they run shotgun draw plays on 3rd and long too? Haha

That [expletive]ing sucks for T2. He seems like he's a really great guy, and he was a great player too. I wish him good luck with his surgery and whatever he plans on doing after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some interesting notes:

• Prince Amukamara is 2nd in the NFL in yards allowed per snap in pass coverage, at 0.48 yards per snap.

• Corey Webster is 3rd worst in the NFL, at 2.02 yards per snap.

• Will Beatty is the 11th ranked pass blocking tackle in the league, behind Andrew Whitworth and in front of Sebastian Vollmer. I've been touting Beatty as our best lineman since last year, so it's nice to see the stats backing him up.

• Like 1

Some interesting notes:

• Prince Amukamara is 2nd in the NFL in yards allowed per snap in pass coverage, at 0.48 yards per snap.

• Corey Webster is 3rd worst in the NFL, at 2.02 yards per snap.

• Will Beatty is the 11th ranked pass blocking tackle in the league, behind Andrew Whitworth and in front of Sebastian Vollmer. I've been touting Beatty as our best lineman since last year, so it's nice to see the stats backing him up.

I've really enjoyed what Prince has been doing so far. I was little worried about him being a wasted 1st round pick but with TT2 gone and Webster struggling, he's really done well.

I heard Bradshaws foot is bothering him again. Hopefully he doesn't miss anytime but we'll see.

Edited by DunkinDerozan