Who's your final four?

Jenneral

i've got almost the same. Kentucky, Marquette, Florida st. and North Carolina

Nice. I really want Marquette to get there. Just don't see it after how sloppy they played in the Big East tournament (not that it's that crucial to play perfect in conference tournaments).

W/ Loss of Fab Melo I couldn't pick CUSE...I think they will make at least the sweet16, prob elite8 though.

my final four:

UK, Ohio St, Kansas, Mizzou

UK v. Kansas in the final.

UK the 2012 national champion.

Something about UK man, they're so dominant but I don't see those young guys, especially Teague responding to the big moment as well as UNC will. If UNC somehow wins this without Strickland and McDonald, what a coaching job by Roy Williams, maybe his best one yet at UNC.

Kentucky

Memphis

FSU

UNC

Surprised how many ppl have the ACC title rematch like me

FSU has a very favorable bracket that's why. Their style goes well against just about everyone in that backet. I just have 0 faith in Laucks and Dulkys.

FSU has a very favorable bracket that's why. Their style goes well against just about everyone in that backet. I just have 0 faith in Laucks and Dulkys.

Not really lol, Syracuse is still a problem without Fab Melo, Ohio State is still a a strong 2, Vanderbilt won the SEC championship, and TBH I can see FSU losing to the Bonnies in the first round.

Syracuse without Melo has a very good shot at losing to K State in round 2. FSU would murder them inside. Ohio State could take them out but Sullinger would have to play a ridiculous game and OSU better be making their threes.

IMO that bracket is the one where one of the surprise teams will definitely come out of. Vandy/Cincy/FSU all have a great shot at making the Final 4.

• Owner

Syracuse without Melo has a very good shot at losing to K State in round 2.

BANNED. Nobody likes K-State.

I already know what's going to happen. Frank Martin will blow a fuse, tell his guys to go out there and play physical and foul the shit out of everyone, and Syracuse will curl up and die. Then, for hours, maybe longer, I will have to read all over my FB about how K-State beat "the second best team in the tournament" despite the circumstances.

• Like 1

• Owner

Will probably not be anywhere close to the actual final four, but what the hell...

UNC

Wisconsin

Wichita State

Marquette

For those of you wondering, Kentucky is losing to UCONN in the round of 32.

If Wichita State gets to the Final Four, people are going to go crazy up there, lol. They are already excited for the #5 seed...huge surprise, really.

Will probably not be anywhere close to the actual final four, but what the hell...

UNC

Wisconsin

Wichita State

Marquette

For those of you wondering, Kentucky is losing to UCONN in the round of 32.

I like how you kind of went away from the pack for your final four.