Mike D'Antoni Resigns

LMAO wow

have fun playing isolation ball with Melo,

He's games never changed, and he's mentality never changed either

He's not willing to change and adapt to win

Knicks are such a mess of an organization

And get phil jackson out of your minds, he only goes to teams with A level superstars like Kobe and Jordan.

You think he'd wanna go from coaching Kobe to coach Melo and Lin LMAOOO

that's like leaving Beyonce for Monique

Edited by TheNotoriousBANG
  • Like 1

• Owner

I hate how a player can earn 65 million and still not be a top 3 player in his position

I don't like Melo, at all...but he's the third-best player at his position. LeBron and Durant are the only two you can provide arguments for (and by arguments, I really mean definitive #1 and #2). Pierce is nowhere near the player he used to be, and Deng/Iguodala can't carry teams on their backs.

D'Antoni can do better elsewhere. This is the most poorly constructed roster in the league. No one is gonna come in and fix this thing as soon as the people want.

Edited by Flash

D'Antoni can do better elsewhere. This is the most poorly constructed roster in the league. No one is gonna come in and fix this thing as soon as the people want.

The team outside of Carmelo, and arguably Stoudemire is fine. When they won 8 out of 10 or whatever it was it wasn't Mike D's or the roster's fault then, was it?

SMH. I still like D'Antoni as a coach and he seems like a good guy. I loved his press conferences, always funny and he had some god damn personality which is hard to find in coaches these days.

IMO it pretty much had to be done. It was Melo or MDA...And, we all know Melo and his 83 million they owe him is what is going to stay.

No, this roster is not fine lol.

They have a bunch of players who play 0 defense outside of Chandler and who need the ball in their hands to be effective. Horribly constructed roster however you look at it.

Edited by Flash

Dolan press conference, lol.. hasnt spoken since mike was hired. Someone murder him, please

I don't think he even knew he owned the Rangers till this season lol

This team is such a mess, I thought the Mets were the New York Mess...but nope lol