Roger Federer at 30 Ain't going away anytime soon ! He wins for 3rd time in 2012 !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

1 Federer, Roger (SUI) 11,075

2 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 11,000

3 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 8,905

4 Murray, Andy (GBR) 7,460

Roger Federer breaks another record this week and he didn't even play . A record that even Roger's biggest fan didn't think he would break when he lost his number 1 ranking 2 years ago ..

Roger Federer has surpassed Pete Sampras to set the record for the most weeks at No. 1 in the ATP rankings.

After winning Wimbledon a week ago, Federer returned to the top for the first time since June 2010 and his 287th week at No. 1, one more than Sampras.

The 17-time Grand Slam champion says he's "extremely proud and honoured to have beaten Pete's record as he was my childhood hero and I have always looked up to him."

The Swiss star will enter the Olympics next week as the world's top-ranked player.

Sampras says "the hardest thing to do in sports is the ability to stay on top. Roger has been able to do so by great play and durability."

1 Federer, Roger (SUI) 11,075

2 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 11,000

3 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 8,905

4 Murray, Andy (GBR) 7,460

Roger Federer breaks another record this week and he didn't even play . A record that even Roger's biggest fan didn't think he would break when he lost his number 1 ranking 2 years ago ..

Roger Federer has surpassed Pete Sampras to set the record for the most weeks at No. 1 in the ATP rankings.

After winning Wimbledon a week ago, Federer returned to the top for the first time since June 2010 and his 287th week at No. 1, one more than Sampras.

The 17-time Grand Slam champion says he's "extremely proud and honoured to have beaten Pete's record as he was my childhood hero and I have always looked up to him."

The Swiss star will enter the Olympics next week as the world's top-ranked player.

Sampras says "the hardest thing to do in sports is the ability to stay on top. Roger has been able to do so by great play and durability."

I told y'all:

He's gonna get 'the Djoker' and finish 1st this season! You heard it here first.

• 1 month later...
Since the U.S Open he is 39-2 and one of those losses he forfeit cause of injury ( warm up match prior to Austrailian Open ) . He won his 3rd tournment in 2012 .

http://espn.go.com/tennis/story/_/id/7706444/roger-federer-tops-john-isner-win-4th-indian-wells-title

When this thread was created Roger Federer was early in the 2012 season and to add to this post it is now 66-7 ... 8 single titles ( another one coming yesterday 6-0 and 7-6 over Novak ) ... 1 grand slam title and one ( Wimbledon ) 1 Silver Medal ... All at this has been done by a player in his 30's .

With the win yesterday he guarantees he will still be number 1 after the U.S Open .

1 Federer' date=' Roger (SUI) 12,165

2 Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 11,270

3 Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 8,715

4 Murray, Andy (GBR) 7,920

[b']16 Raonic, Milos (CAN) 1,900[/b]