Bieber is an idiot

The quote I heard was different. Some reporters maybe have twisted it. Still, it's quite a tough question really. Probably didn't know the best way to go about it on the spot..and given he's a devout christian or whatever, maybe that's why he said that.

Is he not allowed to have his own opinions and beliefs now?

that's not the point. my point is why don't i post a topic with DaBearsFans views on abortion? Oh wait no one cares.

I agree. Nobody has the right to tell me what to do with my body.

Well, if you were straight, I'd say, don't go opening your legs freely then. The guy should have just as much say as the woman, because we all know that women are generally leeches and will suck child support out of the guy if they end up having the kid.

Also, why would it be alright for a woman to kill her child and the father have no say?

Strong logic.

you referred to it as dripping water so thought it would be no big deal to try it out on you first...

Lol I quit http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif