Cleveland @ New York

• 2 months later...

26 point lead to a 9 point lead.

Seeing LeBron high five Jay Z after a 3 while the clock is ticking just shows what a difference a year makes. You're telling me that you just lost to the Bulls and you are gonna talk to Yankee players for 10 minutes after the game, take only jump shots, talk to Hughes and Jay Z during play, and further keep up the lack of focus and determination? We aren't 6-0 LeBron. You don't do that [expletive] when you're team isn't playing well.

It's hopeless and I hate what has been done with this team. Nothing looks the same and we are gonna get are asses handed to us in Orlando.

Even though the Knicks defense is probably the most pathetic in the league I think NY fans have reason to be happy after this game. Did anyone see how much LeBron was smiling and laughing? He loves playing in New York. He was doing dumb [expletive] like giving A-Rod high fives courtside and loves the NY attention. Even though the product on the court is terrible LeBron just seems to love NY. I hope he doesn't go there because then I'll have to put up with all the sudden New York Knicks bandwagoners attending Sixer games in their LeBron jerseys.

And shame on the Knicks fans. Sucking his dick to no extreme just to hope he signs there as he currently rapes their team.

Even though the Knicks defense is probably the most pathetic in the league I think NY fans have reason to be happy after this game. Did anyone see how much LeBron was smiling and laughing? He loves playing in New York. He was doing dumb [expletive] like giving A-Rod high fives courtside and loves the NY attention. Even though the product on the court is terrible LeBron just seems to love NY. I hope he doesn't go there because then I'll have to put up with all the sudden New York Knicks bandwagoners attending Sixer games in their LeBron jerseys.

And shame on the Knicks fans. Sucking his dick to no extreme just to hope he signs there as he currently rapes their team.

Ah I really hope LBJ comes here, but there's one thing that would suck about having him...all of the bandwagoners. I know I'm really getting ahead of my self, but WHEN we get good, I'll feel like I've went from rockbottom with this team up. Of course I'd take success w/ bandwagoners in a minute, but still it's something in the back of my mind.