Wrestlemania 28 Discussion

• Owner

Taker/HHH was easily the best match, but the ending to the Rock/Cena was incredible, partially because of how bad ass the crowd was, and more because I really wanted Rocky to win that, more than anything else.

Glad Miami was able to host an event like this.

i'm not trying to be an asshole, but in a thread on another forum someone was talking about how Vince won't let Rocky job in Miami, and someone replied that he already had:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyunngXlfeM

the beginning of the video is just [expletive]ing hilarious since it was made by a UW fan

Undertaker/Triple H easily stole the once again, holy crap that was an amazing match and Shawn Michaels played his part well. I thought it did drag on a little bit towards the end but 99.9% of the match was so freaking well done that I don't give a shit about that.

CM Punk and Chris Jericho both put on an awesome match, its just a shame that the crowd really wasn't into it until the very end though. The crowd didn't seem to care about anything after Taker/HHH, this match probably should have been done before the streak match.

Rock/Cena wasn't the flashiest match I've ever seen but it was solid and the ending was spectacular. I wasn't expecting anything less than Cena coming out on top. When The Rock dropped Cena for another Rock Bottom at the end, I kept thinking at the back of my head that Cena was going to kick out and when the ref counted him down 3 it was unreal. I was just left speechless.

Great Wrestlemania. I can't wait till Raw tomorrow.

Told u Rock wasn't losing this... Why lose in his hometown? Doesn't make sense but yea i see a rematch with Cena-Rock.

HHH/TAker easily stole the show. REally enjoyed the match.

Punk/Jericho was also good.

& Sheamus winning WHC in 18 secs was so funny lmao

Big Show lives in Miami as well actually not that far from where I live, he used to come by my old job all the time. Super nice guy. Anyways, isn't Rock signed on till SummerSlam? If so, that's when I see the whole him/Cena thing ending or maybe Lesnar gets involved who knows. I wouldn't be shocked if Lesnar is on Raw tonight.

Best Wrestlemania since 24.

They realllllllllly did Bryan dirty, though.

Supposedly WWE's reason to end the Bryan match so quick:

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE had planned for the World Title match at WrestleMania to be a quick bout several weeks ago, however there were some officials who lobbied to have that idea changed.

The reason why WWE ran such a short bout is because the company wanted to set a new record for the quickest title match at WrestleMania, which was previously held by Kane and Chavo Guerrero for the ECW Title at WrestleMania 24. However, last night's World Title bout did not beat the record, as it lasted 18 seconds and the Kane/Guerrero match lasted 8 seconds.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/252441-backstage-reason-for-the-quick-world-title-match-at-wrestlemania-28

So weak that they build Daniel Bryan up for this crap and I don't understand why you would give the Brodus Clay (or Funkosaurus, whatever you want to call him) segment more time than Bryan's match. Not going to complain too much though because it was still a great Wrestlemania. I'd give it a 9/10 just because of the top 3 matches.

Chris Jericho ‏ @IAmJericho

Feel like I got run over by a truck...and in a way I did. The better man won last night. I guess its time for me to move on.

No surprise but looks like Jericho is gone. Wonder who is the next opponent for Punk for the next couple of ppv's. Ziggler? Cody Rhodes (if drafted to Raw)? Cena is a viable option as well but I seriously hope he stays the [expletive] away from the title scene for a while.

• Owner

Jericho saying he's going to move on...doesn't seem like he will. I just don't understand any of that, from the crazy vignettes that meant nothing in the end, to Jericho just losing over and over again at the PPV's for no reason at all? All for a three-month return? Just odd to me.

Jericho should have won the Rumble, seriously there was no point in Sheamus winning it and then going over in a 18 second match. If not the Rumble then he should have won the title from Punk at Elimination Chamber, would have made the match at Wrestlemania a lot more meaningful and maybe sparked a stronger reaction from the crowd when Punk won the title back.

Jericho only came back to put Punk over.

Sheamus winning was a lock. The dude is Irish Cena now pretty much.

I doubt Jericho is gone for good. He'll probably be back on a more regular basis after the summer.

Also...when is Prince Alb-...Lord Tensai debuting?

Well apparently he went to Japan and really improved and got rid of the back hair lol.

*shrug*

I hope Brock really did get signed and comes back tonight.