Wrestlemania 28 Discussion

Wouldn't be surprised if they do Rock Cena rematch at SummerSlam, day after I'm still happy to say that was a great mania, destroyed last years. The first hour was a little weak, I can honestly say the best match up till HHH Taker was the triple tag team match, even though there was a horrible botch by Gabriel, Still 8-11 was on point, really 3 classic Mania matches. Can't wait for Raw tonight, I tend to judge PPV's on the PPV then the Raw after, I wonder what they do tonight, could be a huge let down. I def see Miz and Ziggler getting title pushes just for being on team Laurinitis...

Best. Crowd. Ever.

"Si! Si! Si! Si!" when Del Rio returned. :lmao:

Awesome to have Brock back, wonder if he's here for the weekly basis or just time to time like The Rock did for the past year. Speaking of The Rock, I guess Brock answering Cena's callout means that there won't be a rematch for a while and Rockly claiming to be WWE champion is interesting.

So Brock really came back? :o

Is Jericho done, or was he on Raw?

I was going to try and download it and watch the entire show, but I really don't want to if I didn't miss much.

Jericho was there,dumped Jack Daniels on Punk, you missed a great RAW

• Owner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu7isn9LYnE

:o

Damn. That's sick. I figured he was going to go after Taker.

Jericho was there,dumped Jack Daniels on Punk, you missed a great RAW

LMAO...I had a feeling he wouldn't leave. All of that shit-talking (about Punk's family) had to be for more than just the WM match.

I'm assuming the crowd was still going ballistic, since they stayed in Miami.

:o

Damn. That's sick. I figured he was going to go after Taker.

LMAO...I had a feeling he wouldn't leave. All of that shit-talking (about Punk's family) had to be for more than just the WM match.

I'm assuming the crowd was still going ballistic, since they stayed in Miami.

Ya was one of the best crowds ever in the PG era

So Brock really came back? :o

Is Jericho done, or was he on Raw?

I was going to try and download it and watch the entire show, but I really don't want to if I didn't miss much.

You pretty much missed the best Raw in years.

Honestly, all things considered, the Rock-Cena match was as good as it could have been. Rock was somewhat stiff, but the match was still more than passable, and it was a classic even if it wasn't 5-star wrestling ability.. Rock honestly looked really decent when you consider how long he's been out and the fact that an injury would [expletive] up everything lol.. he didn't really play it overly conservative which I had expected. Taker-HHH was sick, but I think it is the weakest of the last 4 of Taker's matches, the emotion was crazy, but I don't know, I just felt the last 3 were better, especially the HBK ones (not even up for debate imo).

Also, for the record, this wrestlemania was not great (imo). It was incredibly boring save 2, maybe 3 matches (the Punk match would have been a lot better if the crowd was into it, felt sorry for anyone going after Taker-Trips though).... I will openly admit that the Cena and Taker matches were both classics though. I don't know how you don't put Ziggler in a singles match, he is the best worker in the damn company.

With all these guys coming back, it is lining up to be a pretty incredible year in wrestling. WWE has to realize they are going to have to make some stars though, that's why I kind of hope Rock is gonna feud with someone through the summer like Punk, or my dream, Ziggler. But the money is obviously in a Rock-Cena rematch (and a Brock-Cena feud), which I am guessing will happen next year at wrestlemania for the title, where Cena will win.

Overall though pretty exciting times to be a wrestling fan. Raw could have some attitude era type ratings if you get Rock AND Brock both on the same show... at this point Brock might be the biggest draw possible after how mainstream he got through the UFC.

Edited by Check my Stats

Also, this Punk feud has been a huge disappointment. Instead of these guys trying to one up each other, and prove they are the best in the world, we get cringe worthy promos of Jericho talking about Punk's family being alcoholics? Huge, huge disappointment, for me at least. Jericho is so overrated its retarded, honestly besides his HBK feud a while back there hasn't been a single thing he has done that has interested me (I could be forgetting something, but damn).

Edited by Check my Stats