San Francisco Giants 2009 Thread

Legacy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Yama please shut up about Manny can't get a boner, because if you actually knew something, your boy Barry Bonds took the same exact steroid. So i guess he can't get his dick to stand up? That may be the reason why he keeps on getting divorce. :)

Edited by Brand New

Oh and Yama please shut up about Manny can't get a boner, because if you actually knew something, your boy Barry Bonds took the same exact steroid. So i guess he can't get his dick to stand up? That may be the reason why he keeps on getting divorce. :o

lol

Damn Yama better watch out. Franklin has learned well.

damn...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_GXCnY6s-xzU/Rwr4NTnCYjI/AAAAAAAAADI/eI3Twbg7bmM/Smiling.jpg

http://www.wagrankings.com/images/wives/mlb/juliana_ramirez.jpg

manny's wife is hot as [expletive].

his son is cute too. :o

too bad he can't have sex anymore, that sucks. she's prolly just gonna divorce him like bond's wife did and find someone who can use their dick.

Edited by phiLA

I have thought you well Franky, too bad you'll be crying when the Dodgers choke in the playoffs and the Giants own with Licecum and Cain beasting the league.

Then you will beg me for forgiveness and I'll you can hop on the bandwagon.

I have thought you well Franky, too bad you'll be crying when the Dodgers choke in the playoffs and the Giants own with Licecum and Cain beasting the league.

Then you will beg me for forgiveness and I'll you can hop on the bandwagon.

I wouldn't be surprised if that actually did happen.

Edited by Brand New

It must not be fun to be Juan Uribe right now. Breaking the perfect game with an error. The no-hitter is still alive, three more outs needed.

Giants pitching is making news outside of Cain and Lincecum. Sadowsky had a scoreless inning streak going and now a no-hitter is near.

Congrats on no hitting a Padre team that has no hitting beside Gonzalez.

It doesn't matter what team it is. Having to face only one batter over the minimum is impressive whether or not it's the Padres. Even in a lopsided matchup, the underdog team manages to scratch out a couple of hits, so this is something worth talking about.

It doesn't matter what team it is. Having to face only one batter over the minimum is impressive whether or not it's the Padres. Even in a lopsided matchup, the underdog team manages to scratch out a couple of hits, so this is something worth talking about.

Pitching to the Padres is like pitching to Yama's high school varsity team. so yeah. I mean its a great accomplishment don't get me wrong but still look at the team.

Baseball was boring, but the games are interesting now.

You mad brah?

Mad?

Mad about what? Mad that my team is in 1st place in all of baseball? mad that Matt Kemp is turning into a future all star? mad that Manny Ramirez is on fire since returning? Mad that Kershaw is coming a long and becoming our second best pitcher? Mad that we have an all star closer? Mad that we have a stud in Chad Billingsley?