Dwight asks for SVG to be fired?

SVG says D12 has asked management to fire him.

https://twitter.com/#!/JoshuaBRobbins

Recently from Frank Isola:

Dwight Howard, moments after putting his arm around Stan, denies he wants him fired. Wow, crazy times in Orlando

https://twitter.com/#!/FisolaNYDN

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

There were reports of it earlier, but Howard denied them.

I guess SVG just grew sick of it, and decided to come out with the truth.

Orlando is a mess, and it all starts (and will eventually end) with Dwight.

• Owner
"The only thing I'm ever uncomfortable with is bullsh*t...The only thing that liberates me is to be honest" - Stan Van Gundy

There are a few guys posting it on Twitter...and I can only assume that quote is accurate, seeing that it's coming from SVG.

Both are a joke to be honest. Dwight jokes around during losses for me to take him serious. To say I wouldn't want him on my team is kind of foolish, but I much rather have other top players far before him, just because of his personality/attitude.

SVG is a bit of a clown though too. He's hilarious though I'll give him that

• 2 weeks later...
NBA and team sources that Howard called Magic Owner Rich DeVos Friday night, telling the 86-year-old that he will no longer play for head coach Stan Van Gundy. Pingalore was told through sources that have direct knowledge of the call that it was taken in the DeVos suite at Amway Center by DeVos sometime during the Magic's game with the Atlanta Hawks. According to the sources, Howard is still upset with Van Gundy, confirming Pingalore's report from earlier this month that Howard went to Magic management asking for Van Gundy to be fired. Sources confirm the call to DeVos came after Howard visited Los Angeles to get diagnosed for his sore back.

Report: Howard Won't Play for Van Gundy

Howard would also likely sit out the postseason, according to the source. Van Gundy said this prior to Monday night's game with Philadelphia: "Our approach is this is our team, the 13 guys that we have without Hedo and Dwight."

Howard No Longer Wants to Play for Van Gundy

Yeaa..... at this point this is worse than "the decision."