12 Modern Military Men v.s. Entire Middle Age Human Population

I think we did have this thread but there were more modern day soldiers and I said the modern day. But if you're throwing 300 million people at 12 dudes..there's just no chance lol

I think we did have this thread but there were more modern day soldiers and I said the modern day. But if you're throwing 300 million people at 12 dudes..there's just no chance lol

Good luck with your breathing and living goals of 2012:

Brb, just launching cans of this from a distance:

http://www.markes.com/uploaded/Image/tn_gas%20attack%20light2_cut%20down.jpg

Brb, this is what you look like if you're the luckiest person in the world, unless you'd rather be dead:

GRAPHIC (Not as bad as the Rabbi on the baby though)

http://nieuwsnieuwsnieuws.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mustard_victim_l.jpg

Edited by BeeBeeSee

Crossbows are useless because they can only shoot 500 yards

brb gonna throw this awkwardly shaped can of gas 3 and a half miles at you.

Derp, you don't have to throw them half a mile, even though they can.

Brb, throwing cans 100 yards where you won't get by.

Brb, being back 1 mile and lighting you up with mounted machine guns because you can't get past the gas.

So, what was your plan again?

Derp, you don't have to throw them half a mile, even though they can.

Brb, throwing cans 100 yards where you won't get by.

Brb, being back 1 mile and lighting you up with mounted machine guns because you can't get past the gas.

So, what was your plan again?

I didn't know people can throw anything 2500 feet, please show me this.

• Like 1

I didn't know people can throw anything 2500 feet, please show me this.

Throwing/launching (like I said in the post with the picture) can be launched those distances. You know...with these things called guns.

How are you going to get up the side of a mountain with your catapults again if the 12 men are position there? Are you going to put some wings on them?

Your path is now narrowed down, and the gas becomes and even bigger weapon.

Edited by BeeBeeSee

^Explain the fortress the 12 guys are going to be camped in

Da fuk you talking about?

You seem confused now that your entire plan would have been ruined. The rules were clearly stated as well.

How are you going to get up an average sized mountain with your catapults? How are you going to get up when there's gas around a lot of the mountain?

^I simply asked where this battle was taking place, it wasn't too hard to understand

Sorry, I thought you were saying I was making up more rules.

I'll have them on a mountain, with a good terrain. I still think they could do well on flat terrain, but if they're on a mountain with a height advantage, I'd say they would win easily.

• Owner

300 million, at all angles, front lines rushing at the 12 while the rest shooting arrows and throwing objects...no chance, doesn't matter how many bullets you're ripping out of your guns, because once those arrows are in the air, you're done shooting your guns, or you're going to end up looking like a pincushion.

You can't mow down enough people, at once, to prevent 300 million from getting off their arrows, and throwing rocks and launching small axes and even spears. That's based on logic. Even then, the split second it takes you to pick up a new weapon, you're going to see thousands of arrows in the air...500 yards (minimum) is five football fields, in all directions, at every angle. Good luck with that.

• Like 4

300 million, at all angles, front lines rushing at the 12 while the rest shooting arrows and throwing objects...no chance, doesn't matter how many bullets you're ripping out of your guns, because once those arrows are in the air, you're done shooting your guns, or you're going to end up looking like a pincushion.

You can't mow down enough people, at once, to prevent 300 million from getting off their arrows, and throwing rocks and launching small axes and even spears. That's based on logic. Even then, the split second it takes you to pick up a new weapon, you're going to see thousands of arrows in the air...500 yards (minimum) is five football fields, in all directions, at every angle. Good luck with that.

Right......

Explain to me how the if you were with those 300 million people, that you would succeed with these conditions:

-The 12 men modern soldiers are already have position on a mountain.

-They have many mounted machine guns and unlimited ammo. These guns can shoot well over a mile, much further than a bow and arrow can shoot.

-The 12 soldiers launch the nerve gas, mustard gas, and other biological gases down the mountain, making it physically impossible to get by. I don't think I have to explain the word impossible to you, but based on the responses in here, it seems that I may have to explain what nerve gas, mustard gas, and other biological gases do. They kill you.

-You're acting like it's going to be 300 million people on top of the 12 soldiers at once. Sorry, but that's impossible.

-How are these 300 million going to get by the piles and piles of dead bodies in front of them that are going to be slowing them down even more?

-I don't think you seem to understand that 300 million people will not be able to reach these 12 soldiers with their arrows at once. There's a certain radius that would be in the target range. I may have to explain that to people here because multiple people failed the simple math question I posed in the fall, including TruTrojan.

So, once again, how exactly are you getting up this mountain with gas being in your way, where you will die and fall down right away, along with the arrows not being able to reach the highpoint?

^So you have people shooting 12 fully auto machine guns with their right hands, 12 sniper rifles wit their left hands, and 12 tear gas guns with their mouth all at once?

How about no?

If you're starting five miles away, and the 12 soldiers launch their gases down the mountain, that's more than enough time to get on their machine guns. The gas will travel on it's own anyways.

http://i39.tinypic.com/15zgx9u.jpg

/end thread

This topic is from a different forum with this same exact question posed. Multiple people in the marines, army, etc. were having a discussion about it as well. Those that fought know the power of modern weapons.

Oh, so he's going to survive running through nerve gas, mustard gas, or any biological chemicals?

No offense to him, but it's obvious he wasn't in Iraq (like he said himself), or he'd have some semblance of a clue of what he's talking about because this happened in Iraq:

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/ruwaydamustafah/files/2012/01/Halabja-3.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Halabja1.jpg

So, once again, how are you going about getting around the gas that will kill you right away?

Edited by BeeBeeSee

• Owner

This topic is from a different forum with this same exact question posed. Multiple people in the marines, army, etc. were having a discussion about it as well. Those that fought know the power of modern weapons.

Oh, so he's going to survive running through nerve gas, mustard gas, or any biological chemicals?

No offense to him, but it's obvious he wasn't in Iraq (like he said himself), or he'd have some semblance of a clue of what he's talking about because this happened in Iraq:

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/ruwaydamustafah/files/2012/01/Halabja-3.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a7/Halabja1.jpg

So, once again, how are you going about getting around the gas that will kill you right away?

He was in the war, you dumb [expletive]. I would know best, since he's in my family.

Your "math problem" that members couldn't solve (whatever it was) doesn't mean squat. I'm a math major anyway.

Three rows of people, surrounding 12 guys with weapons...in a split second, ALL of them can release arrows. In that split second, you can't kill all of them BEFORE they do so.

And that's only three rows...not even a thousand people.

300 million would dominate, no matter how you spin it, unless you had an atomic bomb and means of dropping one.

Not a single person here will agree with you, because it's just hilarious.

And for the "lolz" and to stop your obvious trolling, I'll lock your topic.

• Like 2