Phoenix @ Philadelphia

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

After watching how the Sixers played against the Pistons, I can only assume that they will get wrecked against the Suns. They have no answer for Amare, and that pick and roll will eat them alive. Nash is getting all of his passes converted into assists, which is leaving him more open for easy jumpers as well.

It will be an upset if the Sixers win this one, even in Philly.

After watching how the Sixers played against the Pistons, I can only assume that they will get wrecked against the Suns. They have no answer for Amare, and that pick and roll will eat them alive. Nash is getting all of his passes converted into assists, which is leaving him more open for easy jumpers as well.

It will be an upset if the Sixers win this one, even in Philly.

Lol...considering that there will be about 3,000 people there, it's not like there will be much of a home court advantage anyway.

I wouldn't even trade Willie Green for Griffin.

Would be too much of a splash.

....for the Clippers.

I'm watching this on NBA TV. The arena is almost empty...is Philly really that bad?

Nobody cares about the Sixers. It will be nice on Friday when Diesel and I have an entire section to ourselves :).

Nash with tons of assists. And turnovers.

Yeah, he did have a lot of turnovers but those 20 assists easily made up for them. He also had 21 points. At least the Suns didn't turn it over 20 times like they did in the Wizards game yesterday.

Speights looked good as usual. Jason Richardson must've mdae every shot in this game. Eddie Jordan made some more questioable decisions once again. Nash continued to dominate Lou and made him look like an old lady on defense. Brand should've done way more being matched up against Channing Frye for stretches during the game. Elton Brand disapointed me tonight.