Dallas Cowboys 2011-12 Season Thread

fish7718

http://dcfanaticsblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/cowboys2012schedule.jpg

Yay we get the first game of the season, I'll try to get tickets to this one too, we played the first game of the season in NY last year too...

This looks like it could be a very difficult schedule, I hate that we play both of the Giants games before the second half of the season, could be to our benefit though.

All Division Games will be tough

Seattle - Matt Flynn + Good D + Marshawn? Could be a playoff team, then factor in we will be traveling from NY to Dallas to Seattle in the course of 10 days...

NFC South - Saints, Falcons, Panthers all tough, Bucs only easy win

AFC North - Bengals, Ravens, Steelers all tough, Browns only easy win

Bears - Tough game, MNF, should be a win, still another tough game

So not a lot of breaks in this schedule, gonna have to work to make these playoffs, the only positive side is that the Giants will have to play the same schedule only with 9ers and Packers and Philly will play Detroit and Arizona, so pretty lucky to finish 3rd last year as opposed to second I guess...

Edited by fish7718

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate Romo and we just need a better QB and we will dominate. Did you hear Dez Bryant got arrested?

lol @ the ignorence, ppl who think that Romo is what is wrong with the team don't know football, Dez is a piece of trash

lol @ the ignorence, ppl who think that Romo is what is wrong with the team don't know football, Dez is a piece of trash

It's pretty to think that Romo is good. I mean he chokes under pressure and makes insane mistakes. And also Dez is so raw it's crazy how good he will be. But anyways I came here to say that Cowboys signed Morris, I'm exited to see him play. Expecting big things in the future from him, same from Dez.

Romo is a good QB. A very good one at that.

He's not what is wrong with Dallas. They have other pressing needs...the pressure is definitely mounting on Romo though.

Romo is a good QB. A very good one at that.

He's not what is wrong with Dallas. They have other pressing needs...the pressure is definitely mounting on Romo though.

No way, he is clearly garbage after watching him for so many years ever since he came on. He was good but the guy just chokes on pressure simply as that. I mean look at the targets he has around him and he still cannot do anything.

Dallas problems last year:

1. Defense secondary! (Was complete shit)

2. Tony Romo (If we were to make the play-offs he would choke like crazy)

3. Offensive line (Hella penalties)

Look at some of the stupid shit he has done in the past:

http://youtu.be/uWufTR5tw58

The guy is pure trash when it comes to big games and taking the team to the playoffs. And yeah so what he has a good passer rating [expletive] that shit, his passer rating in the playoffs is nothing, he is a choker at pressure simply as that. He will never win a big game for us.

• Like 1

No way, he is clearly garbage after watching him for so many years ever since he came on. He was good but the guy just chokes on pressure simply as that. I mean look at the targets he has around him and he still cannot do anything.

Dallas problems last year:

1. Defense secondary! (Was complete shit)

2. Tony Romo (If we were to make the play-offs he would choke like crazy)

3. Offensive line (Hella penalties)

Look at some of the stupid shit he has done in the past:

http://youtu.be/uWufTR5tw58

The guy is pure trash when it comes to big games and taking the team to the playoffs. And yeah so what he has a good passer rating [expletive] that shit, his passer rating in the playoffs is nothing, he is a choker at pressure simply as that. He will never win a big game for us.

Couldn't have said it better myself

• Like 1

Here are some QB's the are worth and 2nd round and some of these depending now how they do, could move up to the top 10 first round overall.

• Derek Carr - Fresno State

• Geno Smith - West Virginia (Like this guy a lot could be a potential top 10, depending on what he does)

• Logan Thomas - Virginia Tech

• Mike Glennon - NC State

I think any of these specially Geno Smith would be a great replacement for Romo, obviously not right away but in 2-3 years they would be really good qb if given chances.

Are you a Cowboys fan?

If so I just wish we could get a young qb in the draft and develop him, like some qb we draft actually in the 1st round or 2nd.

No lol I'm a diehard Giants fan. Its just nice to see a non-delusional cowboys fan who sees that Tony Homo is not that good.

No lol I'm a diehard Giants fan. Its just nice to see a non-delusional cowboys fan who sees that Tony Homo is not that good.

Yea I'm the same way when it comes to other fans and there teams. I'm not going to sit here and sell you Romo and tell you he is amazing and he clearly is nowhere near the word amazing.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly smoove I just think you are completely ignorant or just didn't watch games last year or any year for that matter its the rest of the team that crumbles around Romo, you can look at every game that "Romo lost" and find players on the team who made just as big if not bigger mistakes. Lol at DemarDeRozanDunk

what are these circumstances? Dez Bryant and Miles Austin not good enough for him?

There were 3 rookies starting on our o-line for most of last year, and one of em was our RT who was our best lineman, add that with the pressure of playing as the QB for Dallas Cowboys...

Honestly smoove I just think you are completely ignorant or just didn't watch games last year or any year for that matter its the rest of the team that crumbles around Romo, you can look at every game that "Romo lost" and find players on the team who made just as big if not bigger mistakes. Lol at DemarDeRozanDunk

But remember that one game I think it was against the Giants where Romo and the Cowboys where on the 5 yard line or something like that and Romo was a complete dumbass and just stumbled his way in to the touchdown area and bomb he got sacked and gave up 2 points for no reason, because he was trying to do something stupid that obviously didnt work.

But remember that one game I think it was against the Giants where Romo and the Cowboys where on the 5 yard line or something like that and Romo was a complete dumbass and just stumbled his way in to the touchdown area and bomb he got sacked and gave up 2 points for no reason, because he was trying to do something stupid that obviously didnt work.

You're talking about this play and this is exactly my [expletive]ing point, Romo steps back in the pocket goes to pump fake, there is no blitz but since Pierre-Paul [expletive]ing dominated Doug Free it's Romo's fault? Lol JPP simply sacked him, god forbid Romo try to keep his balance and make a play like he does 9 out of 10 times in that situation. Cowboy's fans are so [expletive]ing spoiled that you can have a gem of a QB like Romo and just shit on him constantly.

Romo gets unwarranted hate for sure. He's a very good qb.

I, and I think most Giants fans agree.

Romo is a good QB. You CAN win a Championship with him. The Cowboys need to get better in the secondary and the offensive line, and I think they can easily be a 12-4 football team.

Edited by JYD