RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

The horrible refs def weren't the reason the Knicks lost, but it def did not help, and it was blatantly panifully obvious to anybody with an unbiased view that New York was getting [expletive]ed. We lost because Melo and Chandler played awful. Sure you can say whatever you want about Heat defense (lol) but the Knicks just played horrendous on offense. JR smith cannot pass for his life.

The horrible refs def weren't the reason the Knicks lost, but it def did not help, and it was blatantly panifully obvious to anybody with an unbiased view that New York was getting [expletive]ed. We lost because Melo and Chandler played awful. Sure you can say whatever you want about Heat defense (lol) but the Knicks just played horrendous on offense. JR smith cannot pass for his life.

The Heat forced 24 turnovers (lol). Stop acting like NY did this all to themselves that couldn't even pass it into Melo over LeBron or Battier at some points in the game. Bad offense is usually a result of good defense, especially when you have people who can score like the Knicks do.

Besides the flagrant (which was still a foul) where did NY get [expletive]ed? Please I'd like to know which calls were THAT crazy that it somehow impacted how [expletive]ing terrible NY played today.

Edited by Flash

Did you just laugh at our defense that shit all over your team? Lebron was making Melo look like Joel Anthony half the time.

Did you just laugh at our defense that shit all over your team? Lebron was making Melo look like Joel Anthony half the time.

Lol exactly. They couldn't even throw the ball inside when we fronted, the defense was on another level today but the Knicks who have Melo, Amare and JR just "played bad offense".

This is your MVP, the same guy pulling off the most amateur flops.

This is pathetic.

So many garbage fouls...this is unbelievable. I swear, give them the championship if the playoffs are going to be called like this.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/07/08/sports/photos_stories/LeBrons%20Decision%20Basketball220850--300x300.jpg

He was bricking, he got the shots he wanted and missed em

Anyways, sucks on Shump, I wanna cry, kid has such a bright future, hope it dont mess him up

Lol exactly. They couldn't even throw the ball inside when we fronted, the defense was on another level today but the Knicks who have Melo, Amare and JR just "played bad offense".

Yeah our inability to throw an accurate pass is def because of your defense lol

Yeah our inability to throw an accurate pass is def because of your defense lol

You guys turned it over 24 times...24 times. The Knicks shot 35% from the field today. Uhh, that's a result of excellent defense.

Also, it wasn't a flagrant on Chander but he did leave his feet to set a screen on a player with his back turned which is a foul.

Also, tough losing Shumpert like that. Feel bad for him because he's one of the Knicks I actually like a lot. He's a great player. Hope he recovers as quickly as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh61gBDSvNE

• Like 1

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/07/08/sports/photos_stories/LeBrons%20Decision%20Basketball220850--300x300.jpg

You Miami fans are so classy. I've avoided responding to some of your obnoxious comments like the one in the Cavs greatest moment threads, and will continue to.

However, the hypocrisy of Heat fans such as you is shown here.

You Miami fans are so classy. I've avoided responding to some of your obnoxious comments like the one in the Cavs greatest moment threads, and will continue to.

However, the hypocrisy of Heat fans such as you is shown here.

I just want you to know that you were exactly like us "hypocrites" when Lebron played in Cleveland. All teams support their star player, right or wrong. Kobe is god in Lakers fans eyes, and Lebron and Wade are gods in our eyes, there is just no way around it. What good is a fan that doesn't stand behind their team?

lol how convenient that you left out the part of leaving his feet to set the screen, which is the difference between the plays.

Reading comprehension fail.

I've read enough of your posts to know that most of your arguments are fails. Chandler didn't do the exact same thing as Lebron, but Lebron is a punk. He did it on someone half his size. Also did you notice how Lucas got right back up? Lebron cried on the ground. Obvious biases show through for an idiot.

• Like 1

I just want you to know that you were exactly like us "hypocrites" when Lebron played in Cleveland. All teams support their star player, right or wrong. Kobe is god in Lakers fans eyes, and Lebron and Wade are gods in our eyes, there is just no way around it. What good is a fan that doesn't stand behind their team?

Don't try to evade my point and start a new argument. Standing behind your team is not the same as being obnoxious.

I don't recall taunting fans of other teams like Flash has done.