RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

• Owner

I hope nobody believes the Knicks would be winning without the refs helping Miami, because NY is playing bad...but still, this is kind of sad to see.

Honest to God, I'm not going to be THAT mad if the Heat win it all, but I just don't want them to do it flopping their way to a ring. Blake Griffin was my third favorite player in the league last year, and now, I can't stand him OR CP3.

So Lebron can set blind side picks and get away with it but when someone else sets a pick on him he flops and gets a flagrant drawn on them. Good old one sided officiating.

Kobe gets fouls when people breathe on him, so why are you complaining that a superstar gets superstar calls?

Im not saying this would be a two point game cause the Knicks have offensive woes already.. But it would be a by closer and all those bad calls were huge

Momentum shifters for Miami.. Horrible officiating but Knicks still gotta play better

If by closer you mean a 20 point game instead of a 30 point game, then yeah, I guess it would be closer.

The fact of the matter is, refs or not, the Heat are vastly outplaying the Knicks.

• Owner

Stars are aligning. The basketball gods are breaking kneecaps to pave the road for a Heat championship. Rondo next?

Kobe gets fouls when people breathe on him, so why are you complaining that a superstar gets superstar calls?

Sadly, that argument hasn't held water in years. You're better off using Durant now.

Let's get a few thing straight here. Kobe doesnt get the same treatment as Lebron, Wade, Durant, ect. So can people stop using that as an excuse. Besides Lebron flopping has nothing to do with Kobe. If you were watching this game you would exactly how one sided the officiating has been. It's just [expletive]ing pathetic.

And there go any chances the Knicks had of competing in this series.

I wish I could have listened to van gundy I watched the first half at the bar. Seems like the team just got frustrated and started chucking 3's only, oh well 1-0 only thing I really care about at this point is Shumpert

This is probably the best we have played all season, but its only 1 game. We had the Mavs on the ropes and then we blew it, so I am not getting too comfortable because of this win, hell we could blow this game but the Knicks are just playing horrible.

The officiating was brutal. It was not the difference in the game though.

The Knicks having an ineffective Tyson Chandler today proved to be a major difference. The Heat just played well and the Knicks played their worst. If both teams play their average games, the remainder of the series will be close and I still think it will go five.

The loss of Shumpert is a killer though.

Pretty sure 26 turnovers had more of an impact than the refs. Miami's defense dismantled NY and that's pretty much it. Yeah LeBron flopped, I wish he wouldn't have but it is what it is. He completely dominated from start to finish. Hopefully we keep up the intensity in game 2.

Also, it wasn't a flagrant on Chander but he did leave his feet to set a screen on a player with his back turned which is a foul.

Also, tough losing Shumpert like that. Feel bad for him because he's one of the Knicks I actually like a lot. He's a great player. Hope he recovers as quickly as possible.

Edited by Flash