RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

Miami crowd and Lebron need to ctfd, there was nothing hard about the foul. Like the physicality that the Knicks are playing with.

Any crowd in the NBA would have the same reaction to that play on their star players.

This is your MVP, the same guy pulling off the most amateur flops.

This is pathetic.

So many garbage fouls...this is unbelievable. I swear, give them the championship if the playoffs are going to be called like this.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Ok guys, I understand the refs, but give us credit, we are just making plays and the Knicks are shooting horribly.

Happy with this team. This is EXACTLY what I mean when I say that we half-assed it during the regular season at times. When these guys want to make a point, they do it.

Then don't watch.

I love you BFT. You keep it real.

If you guys are going to blame this all the refs then go ahead, but we are just outplaying them. I knew that some of you guys saying you don't hate the Heat as much as you did last year were full of crap, all it took was one game and it returns.

Tell me what the Knicks have done in this game to deserve to even be within 10 points? The refs gave us like 8 points, ill take it, but the rest of it was just outplaying them.

Edited by SRV
  • Like 1

I love you BFT. You keep it real.

If you guys are going to blame this all the refs then go ahead, but we are just outplaying them. I knew that some of you guys saying you don't hate the Heat as much as you did last year were full of crap, all it took was one game and it returns.

Tell me what the Knicks have done in this game to deserve to even be within 10 points? The refs gave us like 8 points, ill take it, but the rest of it was just outplaying them.

:lol: