RD1 GM1: New York at Miami

Real Deal

No, it didn't.

http://i47.tinypic.com/160ss4m.png

Lol alright smart-ass.. Well literally .0001 seconds after that his foot came off the ground. And it obvious that he was lunging toward him not trying to set a legal pick. Am I right? or you gonna say that I'm wrong on that as well? :huh:

Lol alright smart-ass.. Well literally .0001 seconds after that his foot came off the ground. And it obvious that he was lunging toward him not trying to set a legal pick. Am I right? or you gonna say that I'm wrong on that as well? :huh:

When you try and burn someone, a member will point out your inaccuracy.

When a member points out your inaccuracy, you will try to specify.

When you try to specify, the member will provide photographic evidence.

When he provides photographic evidence, you will change the subject.

Don't change the subject.

Get rid of cable and upgrade to DirecTV.

Tyson Chandler performed a dirty play and deserves one hundred percent of the penalty warranted.

It's a hard screen, there is nothing dirty about, that is the way Tyson sets screens, there was no malicious intent, LeBron flopped and walked around like a baby, he wasn't injured or anything he was just trying to get Tyson kicked out.

lol @ Heat fans in this thread...

lol @ you thinking there wasn't intent on that screen. That doesn't make it a flagrant though.

I guess you know more than the ESPN analysts too Fish because they talked about the Heat defense being the reason the Knicks looked like dog shit yesterday.

Why are you guys complaining when you Knicks fans think your team will get swept? Isn't this exactly what you thought your team would do against us? Sure he flopped, sure the refs made questionable calls, but the Knicks were getting manhandled either way. They didn't even use what was happening as motivation, they just stood there and took what was coming. Instead of talking about Lebron, the focus should be on how horrid the Knicks offense was.

Edited by SRV

lol @ you thinking there wasn't intent on that screen. That doesn't make it a flagrant though.

I guess you know more than the ESPN analysts too Fish because they talked about the Heat defense being the reason the Knicks looked like dog shit yesterday.

My nephew knows more than the ESPN "analysts" lol

and there wasn't check Tyson's screens all year

Edited by fish7718

Why are you guys complaining when you Knicks fans think your team will get swept? Isn't this exactly what you thought your team would do against us? Sure he flopped, sure the refs made questionable calls, but the Knicks were getting manhandled either way. They didn't even use what was happening as motivation, they just stood there and took what was coming. Instead of talking about Lebron, the focus should be on how horrid the Knicks offense was.

You've said this about 20 times but NO ONE blamed the flop for the loss in this entire thread, check every post, idk why you think ppl are saying that, everyone knows the Knicks got outplayed yesterday

Because they need to be able to take something away from the game, if that's even possible. LeBron flopped on a play that was a foul regardless. Its the only thing they can even smile about after that ass rape yesterday.

Oh, and pleaaaase let Lin come back for this series.

Edited by Flash

What do his other screens this season have to do with that one? It was an intentional play, he got called for a foul which most of us think was too weak to be called a flagrant.

He lunged into him lol how does that not show intent? Or does simple logic not apply in this conversation at all?

• Owner

What do his other screens this season have to do with that one? It was an intentional play, he got called for a foul which most of us think was too weak to be called a flagrant.

He lunged into him lol how does that not show intent? Or does simple logic not apply in this conversation at all?

LeBron dropped his shoulder into Lucas, Tyson had to lean into the screen because it's a 6-8, 260-pound steroid abuser. There really isn't much of a difference between the two screens, if you want to know the truth. Lucas just took his like a man.

I just don't understand the need to continue about Lebron flopping, we all know it was a flop. Ok, you can think Lebron is little girl or a pansy, but it doesn't change the outcome of the game. At this point you guys are just doing it to get under our skin. Even the media is doing it. I feel as if the Heat games are no longer about basketball, but instead they are about drama and headlines. Heat vs. Bulls turned into Lebron setting a screen on Lucas, and then the other time was he jumped over Lucas. I am watching the recap this morning and everyone ignores what happened in the game and just talk about the screen and stupid stuff.

Hopefully game 2 is just a good old fashioned game with no drama so people can just focus on the game.

• Like 2

Its funny though how Heat fans start none of these off topic things that happen in 99% of our game threads. But then all of a sudden we aren't allowed to respond in the same way they hate on our team. The double standard is pretty ridiculous.

• Like 1

yeah you go. defend yo gurl

I'm gonna defend any of our players against random hate. Shouldn't you be more worried about how well ATL is playing right now though instead of a Heat game thread where you've already proven you don't know shit..about anything?

And Illwill I didn't change the subject, Tyson left his feet during the screen, plain and simple.

Recap:

• Tyson left his feet while lunging (lolzolz my nephew could have seen THAT one)
  • Well, at least one of his feet was off the ground before he made contact..
  • Ok, well his foot definitely left the ground JUST AFTER making contact!
  • ..it was still a lunge.

• Like 3

I'm gonna defend any of our players against random hate. Shouldn't you be more worried about how well ATL is playing right now though instead of a Heat game thread where you've already proven you don't know shit..about anything?

ATL is playing excellent at the moment. I think you've done more than enough to prove that you don' t know shit.

It's a hard screen, there is nothing dirty about, that is the way Tyson sets screens, there was no malicious intent, LeBron flopped and walked around like a baby, he wasn't injured or anything he was just trying to get Tyson kicked out.

lol @ Heat fans in this thread...

My nephew knows more than the ESPN "analysts" lol

I said MALICIOUS INTENT then you responded and said there was intent, but it wasn't MALICIOUS which is all I said in the first place, so yeah I guess we are arguing 2 different things because you didn't understand what I wrote in the first place lol smh

Heat fans...jesus christ