RD1 GM2: New York at Miami

Real Deal

Supposedly Amare was pissed off after the game, punched something and split open his hand.

Maybe he should've shown some of that passion on the floor?

EDIT: Lol, he punched the glass case that protects fire extinguisher and split his hand open on the glass and needed medical attention.

amar'e was [expletive]ing brutal tonight and in this series in general. what did he have, 5 rebounds? come on son. man up and play a little defense and rebound the [expletive]ing ball it's the playoffs.

carmelo showed up at least. chandler showed up considering his condition. baron davis was too little too late. he had some awful defense, awful fouls, and awful turnovers too.

the knicks as a whole are no where near the heat. they are so far away from being a good team.

I've always been an Amar'e fan, but I think you must consider trading him in the offseason.

I've always been an Amar'e fan, but I think you must consider trading him in the offseason.

The problem with that is I would imagine that a very, very select few would be interested in him.

He is a shadow of his former self and some of that may be because of him not fitting with Melo or Chandler, but his injury history is certainly a big part of it as well. I can't see too many teams actually giving up much value for him and his uninsured contract.

I'm sure some desperate team would bite, but I would imagine they wouldn't really give up much for him and if that is the case, is it really worth it for the Knicks? It may be better to just hope that a full summer, training camp and season will allow Melo, Chandler and Amare to develop chemistry and learn how to coexist together than dealing him for pennies on the dollar.

lol.. there's flopping in every NBA game you watch because you watch the Heat. Collectively, Clippers and Heat are the worst or best floppers in the league depending on how you look at it. No other team comes close. There are individuals who are known for it like Fisher, Collison, Vlade Divac, etc. But teams as a whole were not doing too much of it.

The Heat though are really good at being subtle about it. Lebron, Battier, and Chalmers can be brilliant about it. They got it down to a point where I'm sure they've been practicing it. It's going to be part of the game though like Fish said. Sadly, more teams are going to have to integrate it to their defense to compete.

Ok mr my team is perfect and does nothing wrong. I didn't know there was a stat book on most flops in the NBA, but I will take your word for it since you have seen so many Heat games.

I don't really care what the Knicks get for him. I'd love to get rid of his contract and just to get rid of him period so Melo could go to work and we could build around Melo with good role players. Novak gets so many less shots now with Amar'e on the floor, even JR does, too.

I don't even know why people are getting on the Heat right now. They played well, they didn't do much flopping tonight at all IMO and there were some poor officiating on both sides they missed calls but nothing that determined the outcome. Saturday's officiating and flopping was actually worth discussing. Tonight was just the far better team beating up on a team that is just not that good

Fire Extinguisher - 1

Amare - 0

Oh, and Wade throwing Bibby's shoe into the bench was epic lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1090756/wadeshoe_medium.gif

Fire Extinguisher - 1

Amare - 0

Oh, and Wade throwing Bibby's shoe into the bench was epic lol

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1090756/wadeshoe_medium.gif

So epic bro. Mike Bibby 2 fast 4 Wade With Shoez

EDIT: Lol, he punched the glass case that protects fire extinguisher and split his hand open on the glass and needed medical attention.

That's the first time Amare's hit the glass all series.

• Like 1

Miami is making it look easy out there, offense is so fluid and they put up high percentage shots on almost every possession. As for the Knicks they are having to work for every single shot. As a whole I just don't see enough consistent effort from the Knicks. I dont see this going past 5 games max.

The difference for us right now is defense and ball movement whereas the Knicks are going 1 on 1 every play. Oh, and LeBron's defense on Melo tonight was great. Had him frustrated all game besides the times when Battier was on him.

You'd think after the third fire extinguisher joke that nobody rep'd you'd stop posting corny jokes/pictures

but Heat fans gonna be Heat fans lol

EX. Everybody in game 1 thread agrees to"despite the horrible reffing, Knicks would have lost game anyway"

Heat fans in the next game thread

Good game...or did the refs hand us this one as well?

Yea man, the refs gave us this win and we flopped our way to another win.

lol y'all some babies for real man

Edited by fish7718