Meek Mill - Dreamchasers 2

Guru

MMG is just killing everything right now.

yeah rich forever was insane, and even MMG features on the latest Jadakiss mixtape are crazy.

GOOD music puts out a lot less music. I expect it to be a quality album, and from a musical standpoint, GOOD is still far more talented with Kanye & John Legend headlining the team.

Its gonna be interesting to see which collabo album is better this year. MMG or G.O.O.D. Music.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9735/kanyelaugh.png

Kanye West >>> Rick Ross

Big Sean << Meek Mill

Kid Cudi < Wale

Pusha T >> Stalley

Cyhi Da Prince >> Teedra Moses

Common >>> Gunplay

Oh and John Legend. I don't think it's going to be close.

• Like 1

Big Sean's flow just gets cornier and every time I hear it. When I first heard it I was like damn this dudes dope but now his flow's just played out, #autotune. (Lawl, kudos to anyone that see's what I just did there)

On the other hand, I don't see myself ever getting tired of Meek's flow. They are pretty close lyrically but I would still give the edge to Meek.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9735/kanyelaugh.png

Kanye West >>> Rick Ross

Big Sean << Meek Mill

Kid Cudi < Wale

Pusha T >> Stalley

Cyhi Da Prince >> Teedra Moses

Common >>> Gunplay

Oh and John Legend. I don't think it's going to be close.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/dademo88/mj-laughing.gif

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn99/dademo88/mj-laughing.gif

.... I don't know wtf this was a picture of but I saw that you were talking about Cudi < Wale. Cudi has fell off like crazy since he first came out. Cudi in his prime > Wale in his prime but right now it's Wale. If Cudi can cut the bullshit alternative rock garbage and go back to spitting real bars like he did on 'Dat Kid From Cleveland' I'd give this one to Cudi.

Cudi is so much more versatile than Wale. Not only can Cudi drop a verse that's just as good if not better than anything Wale can spit, he can also deliver a crazy hook as well.

And Ross is a better rapper than Kanye. Obviously Yeezy is the better all around artist (lyrics/production/any other variable you wanna throw in there mixed together).

Edited by Flash

And Ross is a better rapper than Kanye. Obviously Yeezy is the better all around artist (lyrics/production/any other variable you wanna throw in there mixed together).

Bahahaha get off of Officer Ricky's dick already. He does absolutely NOTHING better than Ye. You really just said Rick Ross is a better rapper than Kanye. Wow.

• Like 1

Lol you need to go listen to Kanye's old shit again, man isn't a top rapped, but he's better than most and def Ross lol i will concede some of his recent work hasn't been great, then again he killed theraflu...

Cudi is so much more versatile than Wale. Not only can Cudi drop a verse that's just as good if not better than anything Wale can spit, he can also deliver a crazy hook as well.

It's close. That's why I only put one ">".

Either way, this goes against your original statement. You flip floppin son

Lmao WTF how you about to act like Cudi can produce bars better then wale then turn around and tell me Ross is a better rapper than Ye?!

Where they do that at!!!

Edited by JYD

Lol you need to go listen to Kanye's old shit again, man isn't a top rapped, but he's better than most and def Ross lol i will concede some of his recent work hasn't been great, then again he killed theraflu...

Its 2012 not 2006. The Kanye from Dropout and LR is gone.