Meek Mill - Dreamchasers 2

Guru

How about you explain why Rick Ross is good instead of degrading Kanye? That is an argument I would love to hear lmfaoooo

The last thing I'm doing is degrading Kanye. He's my favorite artist but he's not a better rapper than Ross is. All you need to listen to is Teflon Don and Rich Forever to realize this lol.

Kanye is a better artist when you take everything into account, but Ross is a better rapper.

The College Dropout is a classic. Teflon Don is a tremendous album, and Rich Forever is a great mixtape. They are not classics.

You can argue Late Registration, Graduation or MBDTF are better than anything Ross has come out with, too.

The last thing I'm doing is degrading Kanye. He's my favorite artist but he's not a better rapper than Ross is. All you need to listen to is Teflon Don and Rich Forever to realize this lol.

Kanye is a better artist when you take everything into account, but Ross is a better rapper.

WTF does that mean!? You keep repeating he's a better rapper. What exactly is he better at?

Also, Kanye's shittiest album (take your pick) shits on Teflon Don.

lol rick ross better then kanye rappin, half or ross verses are adlibs like jeezy or fat joe.

im no meek mill fan what so ever but i might check this out just to see the hype, but im deff not taking no reviews from otr about the mixtape sorry lol.

and for the record. kid cudi > wale.

That came out in 2010.... he hasn't put out shit that I've liked in 2 years

He stopped smoking weed after that album too, I'm assuming he has nothing left to rap about lol

I hope MOTM3 is the shit but we shall see