Utah @ Philadelphia

• 3 months later...

Over/under: 3,000 people at the game?

Consider all of the female Korver fans...

Well there will be at least 3 OTR members in attendance. Matt and I will be there and N4S said he will be as well. Should be exciting.

• Owner

Well there will be at least 3 OTR members in attendance. Matt and I will be there and N4S said he will be as well. Should be exciting.

Scream "OTRBasketball.com" really loud, so everyone can hear you.

Sucks that I won't be able to watch the game, though. I'll be at my parents' house tonight, out of town, and that means no League Pass. :(

Scream "OTRBasketball.com" really loud, so everyone can hear you.

Sucks that I won't be able to watch the game, though. I'll be at my parents' house tonight, out of town, and that means no League Pass. :(

Yeah, shouldn't be too difficult to hear Matt.

At least not many were there to see it....

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/philsphan1210/downsized_1113092006.jpg

This was taken from the top row of our section in the middle of the game. Yes, there were only about 5 other people in the section besides me Matt and our other friend. And our section was more crowded than some of the others.

No Deron lol, how sad. Why is Brand even starting, he's done.

Same reason Dalembert is starting. They will not admit that they made the mistake of giving him that contract.

At least the bright side with Brand is that there is at least a little bit of hope for him. I think Sammy has worn out his welcome with just about every Sixer fan.

Edited by Phightins09

Eddie Jordan is offically a joke

And Speights has been the lone bright spot this year, but his poor defense was shown tonight as Boozer completely abused him. On the other side of the ball Boozer shut him down as well. Boozer owned Speights and I am pissed Speights didn't get in his face. (If he did excuse me, but I was one of 12 people in the upper deck tonight).

Elton Brand has become Chris Webber part two, except with slightly better defense. He might even be worse offensively. All he does is stand on the three point line which is a spot where he is absolutely useless. And that Maynor guy taken after the Sixers this year raped them too. What a disgraceful game and I can't believe I paid money to see that bull. I don't know what Eddie Jordan does in practace, but this team is an absolute mess defensively compared to the past few years. They lost that underdog attitude and fiestiness that they played with and these overpaid bums like Brand need to go. I fail to see this "Princeton Offense" being applied too. Looks like the same bs half court game that doesn't work as the past few years.

Eddie Jordan is offically a joke

And Speights has been the lone bright spot this year, but his poor defense was shown tonight as Boozer completely abused him. On the other side of the ball Boozer shut him down as well. Boozer owned Speights and I am pissed Speights didn't get in his face. (If he did excuse me, but I was one of 12 people in the upper deck tonight).

Elton Brand has become Chris Webber part two, except with slightly better defense. He might even be worse offensively. All he does is stand on the three point line which is a spot where he is absolutely useless. And that Maynor guy taken after the Sixers this year raped them too. What a disgraceful game and I can't believe I paid money to see that bull. I don't know what Eddie Jordan does in practace, but this team is an absolute mess defensively compared to the past few years. They lost that underdog attitude and fiestiness that they played with and these overpaid bums like Brand need to go. I fail to see this "Princeton Offense" being applied too. Looks like the same bs half court game that doesn't work as the past few years.

Lol...if their regular practices are anything like the one we saw at the Spectrum, that would explain a lot.

Edited by Phightins09