GM2: Indiana at Miami

Real Deal

time to fan up miami! heat fans can't make fun of any lakers thuggery anymore with dwhistle's whiny ass being dirty

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-4avz10.gif

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 1

Well shit.. Bosh is definitely missed. Very poor shooting by Miami, just enough so that they couldn't bury the Pacers when they had a chance. We need to get back home court by winning one in Indiana somehow!

It all comes down to our role players....we have hit one three pointer this entire series. That is why this team worries me so much, our role players are either on fire, or absolutely useless. I am looking at you Miller and Battier. Lebron also missed two FT's like an idiot, and Wade missed a layup after hitting like 5 floaters and bank shots. Oh well, I believe we can win a game on the road and get the home court advantage back.

What a sloppy all around game.

Heat are totally built to have Bosh be a major contributor (obviously), so his absence was huge tonight. Wade was missing open jumpers and LeBron really didn't have it going. Bosh could've been a major factor.

I don't think they can win it all without Bosh. People overlook him a lot because he isn't Wade and he's not Lebron. But Bosh is a damn good player and huge for Miami's success.

Nice picture...but honestly, Danny Granger has underperformed in the first two games. He needs to play at least respectable games the rest of this series. Indiana needs more scoring from him.

Also, did anyone else notice the elbow LBJ attempted to throw at Granger's face following the foul? If that connected, we would be talking about something right now. Instead, the ref decided to completely disregard it.

Miami played like garbage on offense tonight, and so did Indiana.. I don't think we will see another game in the 70's like that again this series.. Great defense on both sides as well, but just total garbage missing wide open jumpers and such by both teams, LBJ didn't have it going, and neither did D-Wade. Wade needs to step it up this series in Bosh's absence...

• Owner

Looks like Granger is really trying to get under LeBron's skin.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/577379_949761513315_16408392_38277633_543448726_n.jpg

• Like 2

• Owner

Wow, this is hard to believe.

Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA

Last night, the Miami Heat became the first team in playoff history to hit less than 10% of its threes and less than 70% of its free throws.

• Like 1

LBJ and Wade both choked last night (how the [expletive] you gonna miss 2 FT's late(Bron) and a point blank layup (Wade)) but its hard to even get mad when you don't even get more than 5 points from anyone else on the team.

Spo's lack of adjustments is killing us too. Anthony played way too many minutes last night. Hibbert has killed him all series yet he kept him in regardless. Get Turiaf more minutes and play Pittman. He's not a star but Pittman is a big body who gets very physical which IMO is how you have to play Hibbert.

Norris Cole needs more minutes too. Chalmers looks like dog shit on both ends of the floor while Cole looks like he finally has his legs back under him. He looked aggressive yesterday both on offense and defense whereas Chalmers still can't run a fast break correctly with LeBron [expletive]ing James.

I think we split in Indy at worst though. We played so bad yesterday that it really can't get any worse and yet we should've won the game last night. Not only that but I think Wade gets it going because he didn't enjoy that Indy celebration after the game.

LBJ and Wade both choked last night (how the [expletive] you gonna miss 2 FT's late(Bron) and a point blank layup (Wade)) but its hard to even get mad when you don't even get more than 5 points from anyone else on the team.

That's what came with getting 3 stars and having little around them. Sure, there's Haslem, Anthony, Chalmers, and Miller, but the way this team is constructed is so different from a normal basketball team that stuff like this is bound to happen.

The Heat don't have a true center on their team, no playmaker off the bench, etc...the only thing they are really good at when looking at the role-players is rebounding/defense.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

That's what came with getting 3 stars and having little around them. Sure, there's Haslem, Anthony, Chalmers, and Miller, but the way this team is constructed is so different from a normal basketball team that stuff like this is bound to happen.

The Heat don't have a true center on their team, no playmaker off the bench, etc...the only thing they are really good at when looking at the role-players is rebounding/defense.

Uhh, no. Mike Miller should give you over 5 on a nightly basis and so should Chalmers and Haslem. There's plenty enough on this team to win a title much less a series against the Pacers.

We lost because LBJ missed 2 FT's and Wade missed a layup.......but that was only the closing seconds. If someone on this team could make threes or score more than 5 points, we would not have been in that situation. Both teams played bad, but we obviously played worse. It was 2 people against an entire team that scored around 15 points. I would trade in Lebron or Wade going off if the rest of the team can give us around 10-15 points.

Edited by SRV