Dwyane Wade's hit on Darren Collison

Real Deal

Smell like a buncha [expletive] to me!

So is the only criteria a lowered shoulder? Forearm shivers don't count? Look at how mad you are getting..

Chosen school of officiating:

-11 pounds, "lowers shoulder" while committing foul after a turnover. Verdict: DIRTY!!

http://i.imgur.com/8dIPV.png

+60 pounds, "extends elbow through hit" while committing foul after a non-call on offense. Verdict: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

http://i.imgur.com/6u5Ol.png

Yeah it's [expletive] so what? If that's what it takes to win then it's wise to do it. People are always complaining about flops but if it gets you an extra possession and eventually a win. Then it follish not to do so, you do what it takes to win the game if it requires some acting then so be it.

And I'm curious to hear what you think should happen to wade for his potentially fatal forearm shiver that did absolutely nothing to Collison?

Yeah it's [expletive] so what? If that's what it takes to win then it's wise to do it. People are always complaining about flops but if it gets you an extra possession and eventually a win. Then it follish not to do so, you do what it takes to win the game if it requires some acting then so be it.

I smell [expletive], is that you Chosen??

And I'm curious to hear what you think should happen to wade for his potentially fatal forearm shiver that did absolutely nothing to Collison?

Same as Andre Miller got for running into Blale Gryffin.

Sidenote -- I love how you threw "potentially fatal" in there, when just a bit ago you were describing a "potentially fatal" lowering of the shoulder. LOL.

I smell [expletive], is that you Chosen??

Same as Andre Miller got for running into Blale Gryffin.

Sidenote -- I love how you threw "potentially fatal" in there, when just a bit ago you were describing a "potentially fatal" lowering of the shoulder. LOL.

Lol nah man im a winner I do what it takes. Wether it's delivering an elbow or taking one. Don't matter to me as long as I win because at the end that's all that matters.

And I love how your calling me a [expletive] but on the flip side believe Wade should get a suspension for running a guy over who didn't even get hurt by any means. Oh the irony.

Lol nah man im a winner I do what it takes. Wether it's delivering an elbow or taking one. Don't matter to me as long as I win because at the end that's all that matters.

And I love how your calling me a [expletive] but on the flip side believe Wade should get a suspension for running a guy over who didn't even get hurt by any means. Oh the irony.

His reasoning for Wade needed to be suspended is not because of injury, it's because same thing happened with Jason Smith against Blake Griffin, who also didn't get injured, try to keep up, k?

Oh yeah and on a side note. I love how your trying to make this personal by calling me a [expletive] it's entertaining to say the least. Sorry to say but I don't take Internet forums that serious you won't get any personal shots out of me.

His reasoning for Wade needed to be suspended is not because of injury, it's because same thing happened with Jason Smith against Blake Griffin, who also didn't get injured, try to keep up, k?

Wade didn't put his shoulder down man he simply ran into the Collison. Who fell and got up no problems. Smith put his shoulder down and attacked griffin. wade didn't do anything like that.

Wade didn't put his shoulder down man he simply ran into the Collison. Who fell and got up no problems. Smith put his shoulder down and attacked griffin. wade didn't do anything like that.

Simply ran into? Lol watch the video again he puts his forearm into his back and extended it causing Collison to go to the ground? Are you blind? If anything what Wade did was more malicious then Smith, Smith didn't even put his shoulder down, you need to watch the videos again pal.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo2_r1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43l4dMFsy1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

lol the only real difference on these is the flop

lol @ you using Collison toughness and not being injured as your argument, the fact is he got lucky cause he could have been seriously injured..

btw can we all agree the best part of this Wade foul was the idiot Miami fans chanting "refs you suck" I [expletive]ING LOVE HEAT FANS, Y'ALL FUNNY

Edited by fish7718
  • Like 2

Oh yeah and on a side note. I love how your trying to make this personal by calling me a [expletive] it's entertaining to say the least.

the stance you're taking is [expletive], but at least you're entertained

Yeah but you play pickup basketball, you'd rather leave with a W than your dignity? Come on son