Lin/Novak & Bird Rights

I don't want Felton, but I'd like us to chase Kidd and Nash, no matter how realistic. Maybe Grant Hill, too. He's been linked to us the past few seasons, and Crawford might hit the market

Yeah , I agree. I have no confidence in Felton at all at this stage in his career. He's been pretty inconsistent since he left NY...Kidd or Nash would absolutely be great...Crawford, don't think he'd do us much. Although, I guess he's an upgrade at SG over Fields. And Grant Hill, eh, he's really a risk at this stage of his career.

Agreed, i don't think Felton would work anyway on this team he was great in the P&R with Amar'e but aside from that..if all else failed im not sure what i'd want more a SG or PG, I want Nash or Ray Ray right now, I think both would be great fits...

Allen would be interesting with the Knicks. He may be worth bringing in just for his veteran presence and leadership qualties after playing Boston. He may be able to get Melo/Amar'e to work together better...

Plus, on the court Allen still does have something to offer, and he'd start, which I'm sure he wants to do at this point in his career.