Hatred of LeBron makes him this generation's Wilt?

Real Deal

• Owner
http://www.sheridanhoops.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Lebron.jpg

Yesterday was another morning after for LeBron James.

The morning after James played the entire second half, defended every position on the floor except center and collected 28 points, nine rebounds, six steals and five assists, doing all he could to pick up the slack for missing All-Star teammate Chris Bosh and struggling superstar teammate Dwyane Wade, who missed 14 shots, including a potential go-ahead layup in the final minute.

It was also the morning after James missed five free throws, including three that could have tied the game down the stretch; bricked four 3-pointers; and attempted one shot in the final 3 1/2 minutes, a driving layup that was blocked by Paul George.

http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2012/05/17/bernucca-hatred-of-lebron-makes-him-this-generations-wilt-chamberlain/

Interesting read, for both the haters and the jockers (and anyone in between).

I think most of the hate is because people know he is good and what is expected of him, if he sucked, nothing he did would really matter. Hate him or not, he is the reason people even have interest in the Heat and what they are doing, so the pressure is all on him. When we lose, all the blame and GIF's and jokes are on him, when we win, everyone talks about how amazing he is, but then as soon as we lose again they question him once again. Its a roller coaster ride, just glad I am not the one that has to deal with it.

Will the hate and critics stop after he wins a championship? No. Probably won't even stop if he wins 7 like he promised, but thats just the way it is.

• Like 1

I think most of the hate is because people know he is good and what is expected of him, if he sucked, nothing he did would really matter. Hate him or not, he is the reason people even have interest in the Heat and what they are doing, so the pressure is all on him. When we lose, all the blame and GIF's and jokes are on him, when we win, everyone talks about how amazing he is, but then as soon as we lose again they question him once again. Its a roller coaster ride, just glad I am not the one that has to deal with it.

Will the hate and critics stop after he wins a championship? No. Probably won't even stop if he wins 7 like he promised, but thats just the way it is.

People don't dislike LeBron for his on court play...They don't like him for his antics and BS off the court (the decision, the we are going to win multiple rings statement, etc.)...

• Like 1

i'm a fan of lebron

But

it's kind of fun seeing him fail, every time the Heat lost to Mavs or Pacers it makes life so much more fun.

It's Goliath falling

I really like LeBron but i personally hope he gets close and loses every year so we can all continue to laugh at his failures

Then you are clearly not a fan of LeBron... Smh. Hahaha, typically you don't want a guy to fail if you are a fan of theirs.. Just saying.