Portland @ Charlotte

• 3 months later...

Outlaw is out indefinitely right now with pretty much the same injury as Martell had last year. He'll be flying right out to Portland ASAP to get re-evaluated. It's said to be a fractured bone in his foot. Hopefully he wont be out for the season though.

This will show the kind of bench Portland has, which in my opinion is a good one.

Outlaw is out indefinitely right now with pretty much the same injury as Martell had last year. He'll be flying right out to Portland ASAP to get re-evaluated. It's said to be a fractured bone in his foot. Hopefully he wont be out for the season though.

This will show the kind of bench Portland has, which in my opinion is a good one.

Tough injury, wonder if Cunningham gets minutes? and when is Pendergraph back for you guys?

Likely Rudy will see a dramatic increase in minutes but it'd be nice to see Dante out there a little more. Bayless too.

As for Pendergraph, not sure when he'll be back. I haven't heard much on him (haven't looked for any articles regarding him but he's another rookie I really like).