GM6: Miami at Indiana

?

I didn't know we were talking about your preferences. What does that even have to do with dirtiness? fish called out Battier on the cheap shot, I called out West.

Battiers shot to the nuts was dirtier. My bad, I didn't realize I had to be explicit with all of my posts.

Edited by Guru

Wade is a beast, which is why I said in that other thread, I would never trade him. He might have struggles, but when he goes off, he plays better than Lebron.

Why ya'll think I was laughing at the "trade Dwade thread" after game 3...

D Wade is a beast easily a top 5 player in the league how could you all want to trade him? lmfao

I am just wondering if this gives Bosh the all clear to come back, haven't heard a damn thing about him since he got injured. He hasn't even been with the team. Hopefully he pops in for the ECF.

He might have struggles, but when he goes off, he plays better than Lebron.

Do you forget the 40/18/9 game less than a week ago?

Wade is great, and he was completely dominant tonight, but LeBron goes off nobody in the league can match him. Sure, Kobe and Durant can get in these scoring zones that rival or even surpass James, but nobody dominates a game in every single way like LeBron does when he gets in that zone.

• Like 1

You don't want him to rest too long though and be real rusty for the Finals right?

And @Make it Naaaaaaashty... Who you mean you callin fools fool? And I don't remember anyone on this thread all up in arms calling for a DWade trade?? That's wack bro..