GM2: Oklahoma City at San Antonio

gonna be a good one hopefully

yeah. big game for both teams. it'd be hard for OKC to come back down 0-2 even though they are still going back home. i think OKC gotta get this one

I always rooted for the Spurs cause back in the day when I didn't watch a .lot of basketball I went to Texas 1 uncle was a Bulls Jordan fan one was a Spurs fan, I always loved the underdog so Spurs were actually once my favorite team, till they played the Knicks but anyway I've always love Duncan and always rooted for the Spurs in the Western Confrence battles with the Lakers Suns and Mavs, can't help but root for them hard in these playoffs. Especially because I really don't want the other 3 teams to win. That being said. San Antonio is just too good, their offensive execution is top notch and their defense is spectacular, of the teams remaining not only are they possibly the most talented aside from a healthy Miami, but they are by far the most cohesive.

Basically, I like the Spurs and I can't see them losing.

Edited by fish7718

I agree, there's just nothing I've ever seen that made me dislike the Spurs. Hardworking, talented bunch. Tony Parker is one of my faves, and he has been incredible all year (and in this game, so far).

I always rooted for the Spurs cause back in the day when I didn't watch a .lot of basketball I went to Texas 1 uncle was a Bulls Jordan fan one was a Spurs fan, I always loved the underdog so Spurs were actually once my favorite team, till they played the Knicks but anyway I've always love Duncan and always rooted for the Spurs in the Western Confrence battles with the Lakers Suns and Mavs, can't help but root for them hard in these playoffs. Especially because I really don't want the other 3 teams to win. That being said. San Antonio is just too good, their offensive execution is top notch and their defense is spectacular, of the teams remaining not only are they possibly the most talented aside from a healthy Miami, but they are by far the most cohesive.

Nice to have you on board sir.

lol at hack-a-splitter, getting [expletive]ing annoying right now

i'm one that could never root against the spurs either unless they were playing the Lakers. sure, 03 hurt at the time, but they were a much better team. i disliked those suns teams, so i never had a problem with SA kicking their ass. duncan, parker, and ginobili do nothing to make you dislike them.

lol at hack-a-splitter, getting [expletive]ing annoying right now

i'm one that could never root against the spurs either unless they were playing the Lakers. sure, 03 hurt at the time, but they were a much better team. i disliked those suns teams, so i never had a problem with SA kicking their ass. duncan, parker, and ginobili do nothing to make you dislike them.

Can't say that I like the Lakers, but you guys got your revenge in 04...... with .4 :angry: :lol:

Parker has hit some very impressive shots in this game.

I think Brooks is a very overrated coach, but I do have to give him credit for pulling a page out of Pop's book and hacking Splitter. That really killed the Spurs momentum and offensive flow. If he didn't do that I don't think they make the game interesting in the 4th.

I think the hole was a bit too deep for the Thunder to dig themselves out of, though. It was still a good coaching move.

Series isn't over, but it will be very difficult for OKC to come back now. I don't see San Antonio folding on a two game lead, despite them being at home. I expect them to win one in OKC.