GM4: Miami at Boston

my heart can't take this kind of shit. i don't even have a team involved in this game yet i'm still having an anxiety attack

You? I have been suffering through this for like 2 seasons now

You? I have been suffering through this for like 2 seasons now

yeah but do you have anxiety issues when your team isn't playing? i'd be a wreck right now if this was a lakers game

idk why spo doesn't have wade drive the lane there and go for a foul. he isn't a very good jump shooter, let alone three point shooter to begin with. go early in the possession, he'll get a layup or a foul. if you miss, you are still alive. boston's offense hasn't been in the building since the end of the first half

damn what a great game. worst officiating EVER (going both ways) but in the end i think boston deserved to win. thought wade's shot was going in at the end though lol got a great look

I am just happy we came back after being down like 18 points, we could have easily just continued to get wrecked. I think we learned some things here that can carry over to the next game. All I ask is we practice FT shooting, it all comes down to us missing so many FT's.

idk why spo doesn't have wade drive the lane there and go for a foul. he isn't a very good jump shooter, let alone three point shooter to begin with. go early in the possession, he'll get a layup or a foul. if you miss, you are still alive. boston's offense hasn't been in the building since the end of the first half

That's why I always prefer LeBron to take the last shot. Wade ALWAYS dribbles the clock out when Miami is down so he can take some buzzer beater to tie/win the game, as opposed to giving his team two chances. It drives me crazy.

Spo really has to get Wade the ball in better positions on the floor than he has the last 2 games. In Game 2, he drew up a lot of plays in that 2nd half for Wade in the post and making strong off-ball cuts to the rim from the weakside. In Boston, it was all high pick-and-rolls, which Boston traps and keeps Wade on the perimeter.

Miami could really, really use Bosh on Tuesday. They need that extra option against this Boston defense.

That's why I always prefer LeBron to take the last shot. Wade ALWAYS dribbles the clock out when Miami is down so he can take some buzzer beater to tie/win the game, as opposed to giving his team two chances. It drives me crazy.

Spo really has to get Wade the ball in better positions on the floor than he has the last 2 games. In Game 2, he drew up a lot of plays in that 2nd half for Wade in the post and making strong off-ball cuts to the rim from the weakside. In Boston, it was all high pick-and-rolls, which Boston traps and keeps Wade on the perimeter.

Miami could really, really use Bosh on Tuesday. They need that extra option against this Boston defense.

They do stupid shit with LeBron too. He gets to the rim at will all night long, yet the last shot they make him iso like he is Kobe or Jordan. Just have him go to the basket, he'll either make a dunk or get fouled!

This was over after the foul on LBJ...[expletive]ing pathetic. And the last play in regulation was garbage too but then again I've been preaching for years how awful Spo is. We need Bosh on Tuesday..

Agreed. They also could use another body inside for Garnett. They haven't found a consistent answer into stopping him. Garnett's gotten some easy hoops inside, especially in game 3.

1. Chris Bosh needs to play, I don't give a shit about his abs.

2. Our FT shooting needs to improve, Lebron and Wade miss so many FT's its incredible....and I am sure they are capable of improving their FT% if they actually practiced them.

3. That trap we were doing on Rondo actually worked.

4. I don't know if Spo draws up jumpers for final plays, but we have to be more aggressive in getting to the basket late in the game. We settle for way too many threes, and I don't trust anyone on this team to hit a wide open three. Our threes occur out of pure streakiness and luck.