GM5: Oklahoma City at San Antonio

I've been enjoying both series a lot this year. I think both have been great and I still stand by my playoff predictions as well as my preseason predictions that Miami will win the Championship in six games over the Thunder.

Big game for OKC tonight. If they win this, they win the series. If they lose, I don't think it's over, but it would obviously be a greater longshot. I picked OKC in 7 so I still give them a chance to win at home and then a game 7. But it'd be hard to see them lose another game in S.A. and then think they'll win the 7th game.

Edited by JYD

I'm not a big fan of Manu starting. I understand that Green didn't play well in Games 3 and 4 but he's a totally different player at home. Not only does this make the Spurs bench weaker but it also means Danny Green losing a big chunk of confidence in himself.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

Horrible idea to start Manu.....

I do agree that he needed more minutes than 25, but this might shatter Green's confidence. Yeah Green was like 4/21 on 3's but he has been playing solid D on Westbrick.

This will also put huge pressure on Neal to run the offense in te 2nd unit..... Uggggggghhhh this move could cost us this game and series IMO. Fml

Hope i'm wrong

Edited by Finch23

If pop wanted to tinker the rotation he should have started Jackson....

Neal, Blair, and Bonner should NEVER EVER be on the floor at the same time. Small ball with blair at the 5 is hilariously depressing

Man I love Harden's game (aside from his douchebaggery sometimes). I really don't see him staying with the Thunder. I think he will take the money and run, I mean if Joe Johnson can get a max deal.....