Iggy / Golden State Trade Rumors

• Owner

We talked about that Iggy/Gasol idea. Would you rather go this route, with the 7th pick, to pick up a big that needs developed (and that isn't a sure bet), or somehow get Pau Gasol, who has all of that BUT hands you a big contract and is in his 30's already?

The Sixers seem very adamant in stockpiling picks lol. Considering this trade goes trough that would give them 7, 15, 35, 45, and 54.

There were certain points last season that I felt the team was ready to hand over the reigns to Evan Turner. People said that Turner and Iggy couldn't coexist but I thought they faired pretty well in the playoffs. I cant see management trading him especially after what he did this postseason.

Gasol would be a great guy for Vucevic to model his game after. That would be the biggest upside to trading for him, IMO.

With that said, I am very much in favor of trading Andre this offseason, in the "right deal". And given the amount of teams claiming to be interested, I think there's a very strong chance the Sixers will come across a deal they like.