GM2: Miami at Oklahoma City

• Owner

i'm not sold that battier was there in time

He wasn't. His right foot, and then his upper body, was sliding after one of Durant's left the ground. Once the offensive player gathers, the defender has to be set.

He slightly moved.. Didn't seem to have slid all that much to me. Collison slides in out of no where all the time which could be closer in those situations. Just seemed that if he did indeed "slide under" him it was very minimal because he definitely got into the spot before he left his feet.

• Owner

He slightly moved.. Didn't seem to have slid all that much to me. Collison slides in out of no where all the time which could be closer in those situations. Just seemed that if he did indeed "slide under" him it was very minimal because he definitely got into the spot before he left his feet.

His entire foot slid quite a bit, and his body moved significantly, watching it on DVR right now...but oh well, it really doesn't mean shit to me at this point.

On to Game 3.

Yessss. Let's gooo Heat!!! LeBron coming through big and Wade played much better. Shout out to Shane Battier, dude has been HUGE both games. Reffing was just fine also. Heat gotta win atleast 2 of the 3 games at their home an they'll be fine. I have this over in 5 though.

LeBron in HUNGRYYYY!!!!!