GM2: Miami at Oklahoma City

I expect Miami to do what it did in Game 1, and that is getting off to a fast start. I think the Heat will play much better defense, but the Thunder's ability to get out in transition will win them this at home. Expecting a big game from both Harden and Wade.

Thunder 94, Heat 90

Wade needs to be a man in this game and get going early, enough BS. We won't win a damn game if Bosh and Wade are struggling and we have to pray that Battier or Chalmers go off with Lebron. The defense needs to step up as well, the Thunder were on fire in the 2nd half, but I am sure half the problem was us playing terrible defense.

Don't know if we win tonight, but I hope the game is closer at the end so we have some dramatic moments.

• Owner

This is a must win for the Heat. I'm sorry, I understand that, technically, it's not...but the truth is, I seriously doubt the Heat can win three consecutive in Miami (against this Thunder team), and LeBron and Co. want to avoid having to win BOTH Game 6 and 7 on the road.

Wade needs to be playing off the ball 90% of the time. I don't understand why Spo forces the ball into his hands to start our offense. He's not a great iso player right now with the injured knee. He needs to be cutting and getting the ball in the post where he's most effective. On defense he can't be on Durant. He did a decent job on Westbrook in the first half but he got destroyed in the 2nd.

I expect our defensive rotations to be much better tonight. Mike Miller shouldn't see the floor in this series. He can't stay with anyone on the Thunder team like he could with Boston. I also think Norris Cole needs to see some minutes because he's the one guard who's quick enough to guard Westbrook.

Don't be surprised if Battier and Chalmers have the same games like they did in game 1. A lot of those shots were open and if OKC defends us the same way we can find those shots again.

Bosh needs to start and be engaged early on. Last night was a classic example of them not working him into the offense and it resulted in him just not being all the way there in terms of focus and impact on the game. If Wade and Bron aren't hitting jumpers, Bosh needs to get touches just to give OKC a different looks from time to time.

I expect LBJ to have a great game tonight. I think getting to 30 in a Finals game is a huge thing for his confidence and he'll be a lot looser out there tonight. We need this game and I think he and Bosh will deliver big performances. I have no confidence in Wade at this point unless he changes the way he gets his shots on offense.

This is a must win for the Heat. I'm sorry, I understand that, technically, it's not...but the truth is, I seriously doubt the Heat can win three consecutive in Miami (against this Thunder team), and LeBron and Co. want to avoid having to win BOTH Game 6 and 7 on the road.

I'm with you 100%. I think its a good sign though that we really could've taken game 1 in that arena. I think we'll make some adjustments and hopefully LBJ and Bosh get it done.

Yeah, basically sums it up. I think the Heat will get it done tonight.

If the Thunder insist on having Perkins guard Bosh, Miami really needs to run the offense through Bosh 18 feet from the basket. Perkins has literally no chance of guarding Bosh out there.

I like putting LeBron on Durant to start, but the one thing that would worry me about putting Battier on Perkins is Battier's inability to keep Perkins off the glass. LeBron has the bulk and strength to keep Perkins on his back but Battier doesn't. Perkins has gotten a couple of offensive boards and drew a foul because of Battier not being able to keep him off the glass.

On the bright side, Perkins is a complete idiot on offense and instead of kicking the ball out after getting an offensive board, he launches a brick at the backboard.