GM3: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

He tried to oversell it like always and it backfired.

he fell down on his own and was out of the play. don't understand how that constitutes as a blocking foul. no whistle should have been blown

U guys mad? LeBron gonna win a ring

I aint even mad because at the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for Lebron to succeed, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and Lebron's going to continue to live the way he wants to live and continue to do the things he wants to do.

Edited by Guru

Both teams played great defense down the stretch but LeBron was able to force Durant into tough shots and OKC had some real costly turnovers. 2 down, 2 to go. We gotta keep this intensity especially on the glass. Bosh has been outstanding on the boards.

I am just waiting for the day we win, might not be this year, but if it is this year, so many hearts will be on the floor....I don't know how some of you will live your lives knowing Lebron has a ring.