GM3: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Whoever wins this game, wins the series. Boom. Just like that fellas.

You've been wrong on most of your predictions this year, and you're not going out on a limb by saying the team that takes the series lead will win the series. :lol: .

Anyways, the Heat will win big this game, by about 15 points.

LeBron will prove that Durant in nowhere NEAR his level, and we'll all be witnesses.

You've been wrong on most of your predictions this year, and you're not going out on a limb by saying the team that takes the series lead will win the series. :lol: .

Anyways, the Heat will win big this game, by about 15 points.

LeBron will prove that Durant in nowhere NEAR his level,

and we'll all be witnesses.

Looks who's talking ha.

My last prediction was the Heat coming back down 3-2 and winning the series against the Celtics so idk wtf you're talking about. Imma beast son.

Looks who's talking ha.

My last prediction was the Heat coming back down 3-2 and winning the series against the Celtics so idk wtf you're talking about. Imma beast son.

That's not a bold prediction either, so I'm not sure why you bother guaranteeing shit and having people quote you.

Oh, and I love how you try and talk about my "predictions", when the people claiming they were far off don't know how to read what I said.

So much for OKC losing the the Spurs?

How about if the Heat win you leave and play cricket for two months, and if the Thunder win, I'll leave until September. You're annoying as hell.

That's not a bold prediction either, so I'm not sure why you bother guaranteeing shit and having people quote you.

Oh, and I love how you try and talk about my "predictions", when the people claiming they were far off don't know how to read what I said.

How about if the Heat win you leave and play cricket for two months, and if the Thunder win, I'll leave until September. You're annoying as hell.

Lmao. You're such a clown and you don't even realize it.That's not a bold prediction? Yeah, Im sure everyone had Miami coming back easyyy. Ha

ALSO, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING RACIST REMARKS, I'M HIGHLY OFFENDED.

Why would I take that bet when I'm rooting for the Heat? And I'm annoying? Lmfao hahahahahahaha. You really need to look at yourself in the mirror bro....smh

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

It will be interesting to see how Westbrook plays after getting completely ripped by the media for his performance in game 2. I didn't think he played as bad as Magic thought he did, but he did make a lot of mistakes.

How about after this series, you leave until a Republican takes office? That way nobody has to deal with your shit for another 4 years.

Off-topic as usual. You're like a stalker. It's pretty weird.

In case you didn't see the title of this thread, it's about the basketball game being played in Miami tonight.

Oh, so its off topic when I say after the series, you leave until a Republican takes office, but not off topic when you say after the series, for someone to play cricket for 2 months?

OK just making sure.

I know commy Lkr won't like this, but that girl Julia Dale sings one of the best national anthems I've ever heard.

lol she sounded better last year when they had her. she was trying a bit too hard, but the effort wasn't bad.

Thats the same girl that sang last year, and she sang in the ECF last year against the Bulls, I went to one of those games. She sounded amazing at the game I went to, she was alright tonight lol.

Thats the same girl that sang last year, and she sang in the ECF last year against the Bulls, I went to one of those games. She sounded amazing at the game I went to, she was alright tonight lol.

she was way off tonight.

hey thanks for yet another commercial abc. oh god not a wilfred commercial

I like the refs in this game, there has been some shoving and they are not calling it. I don't enjoy watching games where the best players get into foul trouble over stupid calls.

Mike Miller is literally made of glass lmao. He's always getting hurt every damn game.

I have no idea what exactly is wrong with Mike Miller, he has a messed up back, but he runs fine and shoots fine. He grabs his back whenever he knows he is in focus on camera, like after a made shot or foul called on him or w.e.